Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is included in your rolex purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is included in your rolex purchase?

Erm
    1. Watch
    2. Warrenty Card?
    3. Tag
    4. Polishing Cloth

Does Sports Series all come with:
    Instruction Booklets?
    Bezal Protector?

Thanks
    Itchy for:
    Pam 351

First Team Players:
    Zenith Chronomaster power reserve
    Bvlgari Octo
    IWC 3777-01
    Rollie 116610LN

SuperSubs:
    Omega Speedmaster Olympic Edition
    Blumo

Once was Itching for them:
    Tag Heuer Aquaracer
    Pam 111
    Omega Aqua Terra Chronograph

My G-Series Comes with Triple Box, Service Booklet, Instruction Manual, Warranty Card and Leather Holder, Bezel Protector and Cleaning Cloth.
    Rolex SubC 116610 LV

Comment

1-4 should be there, but some ADs in Europe do not give the green tag. Instruction booklet & bezel protector should be provided.

of course, the triple box (I encountered an AD in Europe that didn't have the outer white box)
      elusive

Comment

I believe it's a double box. The white one is just a sleeve, to be very frank it's just a piece of white cardboard. Doesn't affect the value at all. Most impt is the inner and outer green box.

Sometimes the cloth is not included don't ask me why, but I would prefer to call it a cleaning cloth than polishing cos it can't polish.

All of them should come with the oyster booklet and booklet for the particular series, bezel protector is a good to have but not a must to have. Doesn't affect the value critically.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Red tag green tag should be included
          Last time ss sub and seadweller used to come with a nice iconic steel anchor with WR rating
          Hope they bring that back

Comment

no service and instruction booklet...
            Itchy for:
            Pam 351

First Team Players:
            Bvlgari Octo
            IWC 3777-01
            Rollie 116610LN

SuperSubs:
            Blumo

Tag Heuer Aquaracer
            Pam 111

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
              Some europe AD no give green tag.
              My AD don't give green tag too, wonder why?

Comment

i guess they want the sticker with bar code on the green tag for record

Originally posted by RolexSunday View Post
                My AD don't give green tag too, wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
                  Some europe AD no give green tag.
                  European AD's need to return the green tag back to Rolex. They will give travel pouches of their company; magazines; booklets or the green Rolex pouch if you ask .

Comment

Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
                    European AD's need to return the green tag back to Rolex. They will give travel pouches of their company; magazines; booklets or the green Rolex pouch if you ask .
                    They need the tag to record the details of their sale, they will provide it to you if you request them to do so - no issues with that. Pouches also have to be requested for, just tell them you want to carry the watch in your pocket

Comment

Originally posted by bttan View Post
                      They need the tag to record the details of their sale, they will provide it to you if you request them to do so - no issues with that. Pouches also have to be requested for, just tell them you want to carry the watch in your pocket
                      Re: green tag, not really true that green tag will be given upon request, at least based on my own experiences. Anyway I won't lose sleep over a green tag hehe
                      elusive

Comment

damn, need to go myself to europe and get!
                        couldn't find a ss sub in frankfurt.. no choice have to get locally. realise, no service book / instruction book and bezal protector.. ermmmm decent price though..

anyone bought in denmark before? i heard VAT rebate over there is crazily high!
                        Itchy for:
                        Pam 351

First Team Players:
                        Bvlgari Octo
                        IWC 3777-01
                        Rollie 116610LN

SuperSubs:
                        Blumo

Tag Heuer Aquaracer
                        Pam 111

Comment

I've looked in Copenhagen and noticed that the initial prices are also high and the prices are set for most models- There is no discount applied. I've also recently returned from Europe with a TT Daytona Cosmograph- Blue Arabic dial alphanumeric series.

It was bought in Milan Italy from Pisa Orologeria at a substantial discount and high net VAT refund. In conclusion right now Italy has the best offers overall in Europe in terms of availability; discounts and also net VAT. Other parts of Europe the AD's are extremely reluctant to discount. My recent trip was through Italy; France; Monaco; Belgium; and also the home of Rolex - Geneve. Actually it was significantly more expensive in Geneve - its in the vicinity of around 15% more than most other European cities.

Comment

Here is a photo of the items Pisa Orologeria supplied when I bought from them:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7082822...n/photostream/

There are other photos of watches and also scenery . Feel free to view.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X