Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLanning for next purchase

HI Everyone,

I am planning for my next purchase new Explore 2, anything i should look out for?

Example;- Price, series, model, parts etc...

Your truth advises are very much appreciated.

Eugene

Hi bro... Very gd choice on the explorer 2... I think you should get the AN series cos these watches are latest productions and i think the model should be 216570 and would suggest you to get the white dial AKA polar... But it's really up to your preference la... I don't get u on the parts u were asking and pricewise i think should be ard $8k plus from grey dealers should be fine la... Anyway all the best on your purchase... Be sure to upload pics once u get it... Cheers...
    HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
    ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
    Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
    Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
    Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
    TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
    G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
    Rolex ladies datejust
    vintage Cartier tank 18k
    TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

Agree. The white dial is awesome

Comment

Yes I agree too. White dial definitely. Looks way better than the black dial. Resale value and demand for white dial also better. Rolex owners are discerning...

Comment

Originally posted by badass09 View Post
          Hi bro... Very gd choice on the explorer 2... I think you should get the AN series cos these watches are latest productions and i think the model should be 216570 and would suggest you to get the white dial AKA polar... But it's really up to your preference la... I don't get u on the parts u were asking and pricewise i think should be ard $8k plus from grey dealers should be fine la... Anyway all the best on your purchase... Be sure to upload pics once u get it... Cheers...
          Thank you for your kind advise. Now I have more reasons to buy explore 2!

Comment

Actually, in my opinion the black dial is better. The orange hand looks better that way. For the sports range, the popular models seem to be in black (Daytona, GMT2). They seem harder to find for sale.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X