Help me choose a Rolex pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolex116613
    Compare exp 2 n deepsea, exp 2 not so nice.
    Maybe you would want to buy a preowned pc.
    I would prefer a deepsea compared to explorerII. i don't mind a preowned as well. however, my budget doesn't allow me..

Comment

Originally posted by Newcastle View Post
      i would say save up for the DSSD! makes the buy more memorable, instead of just getting one that suits ur budget but you dun really like
      I think you have hit the bull's eye...

Comment

Originally posted by alantannottam View Post
        Haha, let me influence you...
        between the 2 brands, get Rolex!

Anyway, do try all of them first and see which sings to you the most (which look best on your wrist, which feel more "substantial", etc).
        Where did you usually "try" on these watches? personally, I don't like the feeling of walking to the boutique, get the staff to show me the timepiece, tell them I will consider and they give me a "waste my time" look..

Comment

Try GMT master 2 or Omega Planet Ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by idaddy88 View Post
            Where did you usually "try" on these watches? personally, I don't like the feeling of walking to the boutique, get the staff to show me the timepiece, tell them I will consider and they give me a "waste my time" look..

Well... you have no choice but to visit boutiques, AD and grey dealers to try the watches. Not to worry too much lah, the staff are not well off people like you and me (my assumption), if they are you, they will also want to get the best deal they can find.

I tried mine in all the 3 channels mentioned. and thankfully most of the sales whom served me were friendly. if they do give a "dun waste my time" face, you just give a "i will not waste my $$ for that service" look when you go off lor.
            在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

for 44mm you've got the hublot big bang also. nice looking watch. I'm a pam owner, and no matter how much i love the rolex daytona, i cant seem to get used to the size. haha..

Comment

Yeah i normally go into the ADs to try out the watches - ignore the looks man. Lifes too short to be affected by them - good luck in your hunt!

Comment

Base Pam or Explorer II (42mm) should be within your budget from grey dealer with a little bit top up

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X