Is Rolex watches cheaper in London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Rolex watches cheaper in London?

dear all Rolex masters ...thinking of getting a Rolex GMT II ceramic bezel...would it be cheaper in London compared to Singapore since I would be going there next month for business trip in any case? thanks!

Have you read these?

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/58864-...olex-in-Europe
    http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/92518-...ghlight=London
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi,

some countries sell Rolex watches cheaper due to the exchange rate. In Germany, France and Italy, I believe you can get them at a better price.

Comment

Actually most places are cheaper than sg, which is going for at least 11k.

in japan, europe, prices are generally low 9kish.
        elusive

Comment

I felt singapore is still cheaper, at least I know I am getting the genuine rolex, too many recon pieces which look brand new

Comment

Originally posted by Great123 View Post
            I felt singapore is still cheaper, at least I know I am getting the genuine rolex, too many recon pieces which look brand new
            I beg to differ on both points.

Sg may be cheaper than China, US or Australia, but much more expensive than Europe and a number of other Asian countries (after tax refund). Just take a look at price lists published in watch forums.

Why is there a lower risk of getting a recon set in sg vs overseas? Many ADs in other countries are more or at least equally as established as local ones. With RSC offering authentication services, risk of losing dealership, i dont think any respectable dealers will risk that. Furthermore, the margin from rolex is already reasonable enough.

My 2 cents.
            elusive

Comment

Milan?

Originally posted by Rolex116613
              Try italy.

Comment

Adimarc, Milan definitely a good choice.Its also a nice city situated close to the Italian lakes, Swiss alpine region of St. Mouritz and also the mediterrenean.

Comment

How about Venice?

Comment

Venezia is very touristy and hence the AD's aren't that willing to discount.

Comment

Italy or Spain will be the better choice, Not London!!

Comment

btw just side track abit, any advice on the average normal discount % that the local ADs like THG would give if I do not know any particular salesperson? thanks.....

Comment

Depends on which model you are buying. If you are looking for sport model, I don't think there's any discount.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X