Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to authenticate at RSC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open on weekdays only.
    There's receipt provided indicating the serial number plus pouch and cleaning cloth.

Originally posted by lekker43 View Post
    weekday or weekend? did you guys get the receipt, invoice and pouch?

Comment

Originally posted by lekker43 View Post
      weekday or weekend? did you guys get the receipt, invoice and pouch?
      Monday to Friday. You will be given an invoice, cleaning cloth and leather pouch.

Comment

I went 2 months back. Takes around 3 hours. At least have a peace of mind...

Comment

sent mine in end feb.. a bit kiasu..i was the first customer and the personnel called me at around 3pm to say it's ready. She told me it normally takes 1 day if you are not there in the morning.

Comment

i went in with grey seller abt 1pm ..got the watch at abt 4pm..

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmoments View Post
              I went 2 months back. Takes around 3 hours. At least have a peace of mind...
              Yes, did that for mine at RSC, approx 3 hours.

Comment

RSC told me if I bring in my watch not later than noon time, I can get back my watch before 7pm.

True enough, I get a call from them around 4pm for collection.

Comment

Hello Everyone, I intend to get sub from grey dealer as my 1st rolex.
                  Is it necessary to send to rsc for verification?
                  I kinda worry as I saw in another thread that some had their watch butch (badly handled that causes scratches n etc) by rsc, does you guys encountering such problem too?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by E.V View Post
                    Hello Everyone, I intend to get sub from grey dealer as my 1st rolex.
                    Is it necessary to send to rsc for verification?
                    I kinda worry as I saw in another thread that some had their watch butch (badly handled that causes scratches n etc) by rsc, does you guys encountering such problem too?

Thanks in advance
                    Really depends on you. Doing the verification at RSC involves opening the case and there is the risk of getting scratches if the technician is careless. On the other hand, whether u can trust the dealer completely and forgo the verification, that's a question that nobody can answer. End of the day, there's mo two ways about it. If you send it in, be prepared for scratches.
                    elusive

Comment

On 2nd thoughts, if you are planning to wear the watch as a daily beater, minor scratches doesn't matter. Unless you're planning to keep it like a safe queen for future resale in lnib or mint condition.
                      elusive

Comment

Thanks guys
                        Hmm Allow others to give the 1st scratch is really kinda heart pain

Comment

Seems like the cost of verificaiton keeps getting higher and the waiting time too, keeps getting longer!

Comment

Verification of rolex authenticity - 1 working day at a cost of S$107.
                            Polishing and servicing of rolex - 3 to 4 weeks from S$850 onwards depending on the model.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X