daydate diamond dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daydate diamond dial

hi just asking, does anyone know where to buy original WG daydate diamond dial? tks

Originally posted by bubble View Post
    hi just asking, does anyone know where to buy original WG daydate diamond dial? tks
    very difficult to find an original WG day date dial, even more difficult to find one with diamonds.

I have not seen any for sale at the 2nd hand shops here.
    suspect even if they have , they will keep in case they need to use next time on watches that they are selling.
    My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
    1) WG DIA 18239
    2) YG DIA 18238
    3) WG 18239
    4) YG 18238
    5) YG 18248G Bark
    6) WG DIA 18039
    7) WG 18039
    8) YG 18038
    9) Tridor DIA 18039B
    10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
    11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
    12) WG 1803
    13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
    1)GMT II 116718 18K
    2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
    1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
    2)D15037 14k
    3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

Hi, your quickest simplest best bet is to have an original dial lined with diamonds.

Whate gold daydates are produced in lower quantities to begin with.
      Therefore procuring just a dial alone for a wg dd is already quite a feat.

That said, if you keep your eyes peeled and scour through forums worldwide, it is not an impossible task.

Good luck in your search.

My tendency leans towards buying the whole watch with a diamond dial instead of just the dial.
      Thats why i usually end up with several versions of the same watch.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Limm View Post
        very difficult to find an original WG day date dial, even more difficult to find one with diamonds.

I have not seen any for sale at the 2nd hand shops here.
        suspect even if they have , they will keep in case they need to use next time on watches that they are selling.
        Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
        Hi, your quickest simplest best bet is to have an original dial lined with diamonds.

Whate gold daydates are produced in lower quantities to begin with.
        Therefore procuring just a dial alone for a wg dd is already quite a feat.

That said, if you keep your eyes peeled and scour through forums worldwide, it is not an impossible task.

Good luck in your search.

My tendency leans towards buying the whole watch with a diamond dial instead of just the dial.
        Thats why i usually end up with several versions of the same watch.

Cheers
        Hi mine is the WG daydate with chapter ring. i thought as long as the dial is original, no matter it WG YG or RG all can fix right? what u all mean by hard to find an original dial for WG daydate? i do have a few original dials but i do not have an original diamond dial so i am looking for 1. Bro Trinidad, u must be loaded hehe, to have a few same watch model with diff dials anyway thanks for all the infos.

Comment

Hi mine is the WG daydate with chapter ring. i thought as long as the dial is original, no matter it WG YG or RG all can fix right? what u all mean by hard to find an original dial for WG daydate? i do have a few original dials but i do not have an original diamond dial so i am looking for 1. Bro Trinidad, u must be loaded hehe, to have a few same watch model with diff dials anyway thanks for all the infos.

Hi Bubble,

Let me explain.

The dial size and feet would be the same and would fit whether it was WG or YG but a WG diamond dial would have accents in WG and a YG one would have accents in YG so it wouldnt be matching to put a YG diamond dial for a WG DAydate.

Original diamond dial for WG is thus difficult to find becos there were less produced.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
            Hi Bubble,

Let me explain.

The dial size and feet would be the same and would fit whether it was WG or YG but a WG diamond dial would have accents in WG and a YG one would have accents in YG so it wouldnt be matching to put a YG diamond dial for a WG DAydate.

Original diamond dial for WG is thus difficult to find becos there were less produced.
            Oh ok tks a lot 👍😊

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X