Need advice: which datejust to buy for my missus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice: which datejust to buy for my missus

Hi guys i need to get a watch for my wife (pre-owned) she likes a datejust one tone.. My budget is 8000 sgd what is the best i can get for her?

8k can get a pre own ss with diamond bezel
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Can try the ss with diamond markers. :-D
      Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

The ideal preowned would b the 26 mm jubilee bracelet tt whitegold n steel diamond markers w mop dial.. Would i b able to get such a watch for 8k.. And also how comfortable, "solid" is a jubille bracelet to wear. My wife is a fashion designer so she works alot w her hands.. From my peresonal experience an oyster bracelet has a more "solid" feel than mynpresident bracelet

Comment

Originally posted by nim
          new model with diamond bezel, preown is at least 13k
          please PM me which shop and i will avoid it.
          Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

This one?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
              please PM me which shop and i will avoid it.
              agree...watcharena Pink flora diamond bezel only cost 13k+ for brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                quite unlikely
                just saw a Y series 79174 with white gold bezel, MOP dial for 5200. so depends on the condition and age of the watch. it might not be that unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by awhar3 View Post
                  Hi guys i need to get a watch for my wife (pre-owned) she likes a datejust one tone.. My budget is 8000 sgd what is the best i can get for her?
                  8K can get very new preowned TT ladies Datejust with diamond dial, chapter ring, hidden clasp, consider latest model leow !
                  You must really do your legwork, and dare to bargain hard
                  Also ladies datejust plenty in the market.... time your time to choose and avoid PK at all cost !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X