X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good choice!

Comment

the MOP dial looks great especially with the diamond VI
      seems like the fad with bigger watches is far from over - 31mm appear to be the defacto ladies size nowadays

not so sure about the diamond bezel though, prefer the plain SS round bezel with no frill - but that would go along better with a oyster bracelet

the fluted bezel would suit the jubilee bracelet more

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
        the MOP dial looks great especially with the diamond VI
        Actually on hindsight, the diamond VI looks a lot better on a black dial. It doesn't stand out that well on a MOP dial unless you are under direct lighting (like in a restaurant or at places with direction lighting pointing downwards)

seems like the fad with bigger watches is far from over - 31mm appear to be the defacto ladies size nowadays
        Yupe...

not so sure about the diamond bezel though, prefer the plain SS round bezel with no frill - but that would go along better with a oyster bracelet

the fluted bezel would suit the jubilee bracelet more
        Well, I wanted a watch with diamonds and it was either diamond bezel or diamond indexes. Since I liked the roman numeral lettering better, I went for diamond bezel. Between dispersed diamonds or fully populated, I choose dispersed diamonds as I felt that it wasn't too pretentious for daily wear...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X