Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladies rolex without date

Hi guys,

I'm a rolex newbie helping my mum (newbie) look for her 1st ever rolex (10k budget).

Is there any ladies rolex that does not come with date?

Thank you!

get the airking lor...or GV...look nice on ladies....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i prefer ladies in rolex gold. those ladies size rolex in full gold. damn nice. hehe..
      Dream List :
      Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

I think there's plenty of yr description. Try walking the ground. Gd luck.

Cheers!
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by mambopolice View Post
          Hi guys,

I'm a rolex newbie helping my mum (newbie) look for her 1st ever rolex (10k budget).

Is there any ladies rolex that does not come with date?

Thank you!
          Why do you not want 1 with date?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Why do you not want 1 with date?
            Not that I do not want... my mum is the one who does not want. She feels that she does not need it.

Just visited the rolex site - looks like there are quite a number without the date. She has no idea what she wants except that she does not want the date.

Any idea which shops out there have a fairly big collection of rolexes? That will happily let you take your time to look see look see. People's park complex? My mum mentioned that there are quite a number of shops there selling rolex watches.

Comment

Not that I do not want... my mum is the one who does not want. She feels that she does not need it.

Just visited the rolex site - looks like there are quite a number without the date. She has no idea what she wants except that she does not want the date.

Any idea which shops out there have a fairly big collection of rolexes? That will happily let you take your time to look see look see. People's park complex? My mum mentioned that there are quite a number of shops there selling rolex watches.
              May I know if she's looking for preowned or brand new? You can go to Peng Kwee they have a very big collection..BUT BUT BUT! DUN EVER BUY FROM THEM. REMEMBER! Coz their prices are ridiculous...haha.

Well I do have some recommendations for her...

I know she's looking for 1 w/o date,but it's I still advise you to her 1 with date Here are some!

Comment

[QUOTE=Darkangel;140143]May I know if she's looking for preowned or brand new? You can go to Peng Kwee they have a very big collection..BUT BUT BUT! DUN EVER BUY FROM THEM. REMEMBER! Coz their prices are ridiculous...haha.

She is open to both preowned or brand new. Where is this Peng Kwee? Their sales staff friendly or not? Or keep disturbing or show black face if you tell them you are just there to see?

I like the 1st watch you posted but it is probably out of her 10k budget...

Comment

Depend on your style of your mom. But a full gold jubilee datejust with MOP and ruby dial would look fab but over your budget.

Comment

She is open to both preowned or brand new. Where is this Peng Kwee? Their sales staff friendly or not? Or keep disturbing or show black face if you tell them you are just there to see?

I like the 1st watch you posted but it is probably out of her 10k budget...
                    People's Park have 1...

Sales stuff are very friendly...but prices are sky high.

The first 1 is 9k after discount the last time I asked

Comment

Why you ask for a lady watch? Darkie

People's Park have 1...

Comment

People's Park have 1...

Whoa, 9k sounds achievable... what is the typical discount given? 20% off list price? I am referring to just normal models - not those models where you have to be on wait list type.

I thought that People's Park being where it is compared to the likes of The Hour Glass or Cortina would offer better prices. Looks like I am wrong? Where are some of the more popular places to get a rolex with reasonable pricing?

Comment

Whoa, 9k sounds achievable... what is the typical discount given? 20% off list price? I am referring to just normal models - not those models where you have to be on wait list type.

I thought that People's Park being where it is compared to the likes of The Hour Glass or Cortina would offer better prices. Looks like I am wrong? Where are some of the more popular places to get a rolex with reasonable pricing?
                          Normal discount is 15%...see if you can push to 20-22%

Nah...not true. This shop sells preowned watches at crazy prices...an exception hahaha

Well...you can go to any of the ADs at People's park...to have a look...reasonable pricing? that depends on the salesperson and ur bargaining skills..hard to say

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                            Why you ask for a lady watch? Darkie
                            Cannot buy for mei mei meh!

Comment

Normal discount is 15%...see if you can push to 20-22%

Nah...not true. This shop sells preowned watches at crazy prices...an exception hahaha

Well...you can go to any of the ADs at People's park...to have a look...reasonable pricing? that depends on the salesperson and ur bargaining skills..hard to say
                              Hmm... if they only offer 15% and not 20%, just walk out and go to the next shop and try my luck.. it is not a must buy situation for us anyway...

So what you are saying that it is likely that prices at THH or cortina could be the same as those at chinatown and could be even better?

Usual payment terms is cash (got further discount?) or credit card? My credit card's limit is below 10k (unless I combine a few cards) and I cannot imagine carrying 10k cash to the shop. Or do they have facilities to do fund transfer via internet banking?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X