Sevenfriday P1-2
    Sevenfriday M2-2
    Seiko SBBN015

Past:
    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller 116660G
    Panerai 005N
    Steinhart aviation chrono

Comment

Batman... Just got one for myself... Love it...

Comment

how do you define best buy?
        Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Best buy in terms of money save comparing retail and grey seller? Then I guess should be tt will save you more.

Comment

The watch in term of it's own worth and the general preference of Rolex lovers here. I do know that some watches are overrated but how about these 3 watches that l have mentioned?

Comment

batman FTW!

Comment

There's no such thing as best buy or value when it comes to ostentatious goods.
                Is the two tone worth the $2k extra? Green dial worth more than blue/black bezel. Gmt complication worth how much?
                End of the day, just go with your heart.

Comment

Bro, well said. All these have make me keep pondering, that's why asking all the expert here which is the best buy. I agree with you now.

Comment

Every pieces are good. If you have the budget, get all. If not, just get the one you like best first. Next time can then get another piece.

Comment

The best buy is always the piece that you haven't bought yet.

Comment

think the hulk quite nice tried one at a shop recently pretty unique. but it may not be suitable for day-to-day office wear, perhaps weekend more casual?

Comment

Benz is very right. How so often we long for things that we do not own. Lol.
                          Btw, the hulk ( and batman) does look good in both causal and formal wear.
                          The GMT TT may not be so suitable for casual. Pls correct me if l'm wrong.

Comment

I would say its level between getting the batman and the hulk.
                            But if u are looking for an easier watch to pair up with clothes,BATMAN will be the better choice.

Comment

Any opinion on 2 tone ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X