Rolex 16610LV or Deepsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex 16610LV or Deepsea

Hi Guys, having owned the Kermit M serial for many years and siting in my watch box most of the time. I’m having thoughts of trading for a deepsea black mark 1 for a change. Sorry I can’t have both for now so only can’t keep one and of course I get some $ back. I would like to seek advise on the pro and con on this diver and most important which to keep. Thanks and much appreciated.[COLOR=#44484A !important][/COLOR]

Hi,

I think, other than the sheer size of the DSSD, there's really not much to talk about. If you like it big and heavy (and thick) then it's a pro, otherwise, it's a con. Many (if not all) of those who have owned or are still owning the DSSD mainly complained about the 'wearability' of the watch, i.e. it's not so comfortable on the wrist with its bracelet on. IMO, if you are asking about 'which to keep', I think clearly it would be the Kermit for reasons I don't think I need to spell out since it has been with you for some time until now.

Good luck whichever you choose.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Hi,

I think, other than the sheer size of the DSSD, there's really not much to talk about. If you like it big and heavy (and thick) then it's a pro, otherwise, it's a con. Many (if not all) of those who have owned or are still owning the DSSD mainly complained about the 'wearability' of the watch, i.e. it's not so comfortable on the wrist with its bracelet on. IMO, if you are asking about 'which to keep', I think clearly it would be the Kermit for reasons I don't think I need to spell out since it has been with you for some time until now.

Good luck whichever you choose.
      Thanks Oceanklassik for the great advise.

Comment

Dear Beer Belly,
        Have you traded in the 16610LV yet? If not, what price have they quoted you for the trade in. Am looking at that model at the moment.

Cheers

Comment

The 2018 126660 Deepsea has been improved in design, and now it fits well on most wrists. It sits very well on my 7 inch wrist. However its still thick, heavy and chunky, but great in presence.

Comment

no stock for all AD

Comment

I would recommend the DSSD. looks solid. I tried on my friend's model.

Comment

DSSD for me

Comment

Next dream watch is DSSD. Gotta keep dreaming cos AD always don't have when I hop in .

Comment

The new Single Red Sea Dweller 126600 at 43mm is literally a good in between the 40mm Submariner and the 44mm Sea Dweller Deepsea. As compared to the Submariner, the transition from lugs to bracelet is more seamless. This is just my personal preference and opinion.

Comment

DSSD for me!!

Comment

not sure about you but i'm looking at the 116600 now
                        fallraen
                        "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

The 50th anni sea dweller 43 looks awesome.

Comment

loving my 116660 after yearsssssssss

Comment

DSSD really all time low price now
                              searching for blue dial now

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X