Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

price of the rolex sports model

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by paijo View Post
    I can not justify the price of SS sport anymore, so decided to clear all my SS (1 daytona white dial, 1 submariner no date, 1 submariner date, 1 hulk, 1 GMT master coke, 1 GMT master 2, 1 GMT batman) and traded them with these 3 rolex, some friends called it stupid act, but who cares......... at least I felt that I kept some precious jewellery rather than some bunch of stainless steel.
    This are the higher end of sport Rolex..

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by paijo View Post
      I can not justify the price of SS sport anymore, so decided to clear all my SS (1 daytona white dial, 1 submariner no date, 1 submariner date, 1 hulk, 1 GMT master coke, 1 GMT master 2, 1 GMT batman) and traded them with these 3 rolex, some friends called it stupid act, but who cares......... at least I felt that I kept some precious jewellery rather than some bunch of stainless steel.
      Is the Daytona also white gold like the other two?
      The Crown Of Achievement

      Comment


      • #18
        Lately found ROLEX has these using OYLSTERFLEX... similar to those SMART watches straps which is more trendy

        Any views A or B you would choose ?

        A - more blink and visible (which is what one wants for YELLOW gold watches)

        B - has a RED stopwatch hand (reminds me of the Turn-O-Graph) but BLACK face for Daytona is hard to read the time though

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DM101 View Post
          Lately found ROLEX has these using OYLSTERFLEX... similar to those SMART watches straps which is more trendy

          Any views A or B you would choose ?

          A - more blink and visible (which is what one wants for YELLOW gold watches)

          B - has a RED stopwatch hand (reminds me of the Turn-O-Graph) but BLACK face for Daytona is hard to read the time though
          I'm a little confused here ... I think ROLEX has introduced these models since some time ago already. You're asking for views on their dials or..?
          The Crown Of Achievement

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

            I'm a little confused here ... I think ROLEX has introduced these models since some time ago already. You're asking for views on their dials or..?
            Sorry not clear - yes their dials

            Comment


            • #21
              Oh... then it will be choice B for me .. I prefer the Paul Newman dial
              The Crown Of Achievement

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Oh... then it will be choice B for me .. I prefer the Paul Newman dial
                I'm new to what Paul Newman dial is and did some searching.... yes I m now leaning towards B


                A picture from the Internet - that RED stop watch hand

                116518LN.jpg
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by DM101 View Post

                  These also look like SS.... ;-)
                  Exactly that is the point. Look like SS, but at least I know this is not SS to justify the price

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

                    Is the Daytona also white gold like the other two?
                    yes. hate the diamond on the dial

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

                      Is the Daytona also white gold like the other two?
                      Yup. But I hate the diamond on the dial.

                      Comment

                      Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

                      Collapse

                      Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X