X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• striker968
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    true....cos the US market is going crazy...heard it from the horses' mouth (passions and bronzeage)..seems like some pre-owned shops get their rollies from US...

cheers

james
    Bad news for seller , great news for buyer. Unless the dealer take in too much stock n wanna sell it off fast or else they will wanna to maintain the market price making a better profit

Leave a comment:

• striker968
    replied
    Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
    I think 7.9k a bit at the high side, I assume that it comes with box & paper.

If you look at the Singapore yahoo auction, that's a reliable seller that selling the blue sub at about 6.9k w/o box & paper.

For me...if the watch is authentic and I am going to wear it every days, I don't mind of owning it w/o box & paper. That's my 2 cents

Cheerio,
    Thank bro I also feel that is ex too , that the reson wanted to check with bro here.

Many will find that with paper n box mean more secure to get the original stuff phycological efffect hahaha.

I will pass all comment to my bro in law this weekend when I meet him just hope that he not implusive to get it before we meet hahaha

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Dropped? When Rolex is about to increase their list prices? How true is this, bro?
    true....cos the US market is going crazy...heard it from the horses' mouth (passions and bronzeage)..seems like some pre-owned shops get their rollies from US...

cheers

james

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    prices for rolex in pre-owned market have dropped...even daytona...so it's a good time to look at pre-owned...

cheers
    Dropped? When Rolex is about to increase their list prices? How true is this, bro?

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post

If you look at the Singapore yahoo auction, that's a reliable seller that selling the blue sub at about 6.9k w/o box & paper.

For me...if the watch is authentic and I am going to wear it every days, I don't mind of owning it w/o box & paper. That's my 2 cents

Cheerio,
    prices for rolex in pre-owned market have dropped...even daytona...so it's a good time to look at pre-owned...

cheers

Leave a comment:

• ^Lee^
    replied

Cheerio,

Leave a comment:

• striker968
    replied
    Thank bros for sharing with me the information if you guy got good lobang feel free to inform me too

Thank u in advance

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I think abit la....but if u see it as a saving from the brand new 1 then go ahead la. I would bargain for more discount
    Ya. Bronze age can bargain around 100 to 200 bucks. Depends on your skills

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by striker968 View Post
    What you mean by Bronze age? The blue sub should with paper n box. So 7900 too high??
    I think abit la....but if u see it as a saving from the brand new 1 then go ahead la. I would bargain for more discount

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    But no diff la 5 yrs is ok...

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Thank bro

Is Y Series should be abt 1-2 year old watch?
    Y series shld be 2002-2003 production. So shld be >5yrs old.

Can check from here --->

http://www.oysterworld.de/1/index.htm

Leave a comment:

• striker968
    replied
    Bronze age is the name of a pre-owned shop. in chinatown point 2nd or 3rd floor i think
    Thank bro

Is Y Series should be abt 1-2 year old watch?

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    What you mean by Bronze age? The blue sub should with paper n box. So 7900 too high??
    Bronze age is the name of a pre-owned shop. in chinatown point 2nd or 3rd floor i think

Leave a comment:

• striker968
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Bronze age has a Y series for $7400,can still bargain abit I think.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    That is good price. Comes with B&P?
    Comes with undated warrenty card....so i guess only papers no box

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...