Warning: Undefined variable $useSitebuilder in /www/wwwroot/sgrolexclub.com/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 312 Explorer I - "is there no one else?"... - Singapore Rolex Club

Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explorer I - "is there no one else?"...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kermit e froggy
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    W36 X L44 X 12mm thick
    36mm... ... ke jic sia.

    Leave a comment:


  • wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
    Anyone has any idea what's the dimension for Explorer 1 ? Case Diameter, Height and Lug width ?

    Thanks
    W36 X L44 X 12mm thick

    Leave a comment:


  • kermit e froggy
    replied
    Anyone has any idea what's the dimension for Explorer 1 ? Case Diameter, Height and Lug width ?

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • triton
    replied
    Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
    Btw, I also found some pics of the Explorer on straps and they are attached below. The pics are borrowed from a Explorer owner by the nick "expwmbat" in Timezone. I especially like the 2nd pic of the Explorer on black gator strap.

    i believe that the only rolex that looks good on straps are the cellini series. other than that, no go for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
    congrats in advance. this link maybe of interest to you



    Btw, I also found some pics of the Explorer on straps and they are attached below. The pics are borrowed from a Explorer owner by the nick "expwmbat" in Timezone. I especially like the 2nd pic of the Explorer on black gator strap.
    i always find it weird to have a rollie on leather strap...perhaps i'm too "conditioned" that rollie should be on bracelets....but i guess each to his own...well guys??

    cheers

    james

    Leave a comment:


  • keltzar
    replied
    Thanks for the links... I've read it before. Dunno , see how.
    I'm thinking ... white-stitched blue alligator . hmm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taurus75
    replied
    Originally posted by keltzar View Post
    I'm picking up my 114270 on Monday. thinking of swapping the bracelet for a leather or other black strap. thoughts?

    I have too many watches with the fliplock bracelet. Thought it would be nice to have another look.
    congrats in advance. this link maybe of interest to you



    Btw, I also found some pics of the Explorer on straps and they are attached below. The pics are borrowed from a Explorer owner by the nick "expwmbat" in Timezone. I especially like the 2nd pic of the Explorer on black gator strap.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • keltzar
    replied
    I'm picking up my 114270 on Monday. thinking of swapping the bracelet for a leather or other black strap. thoughts?

    I have too many watches with the fliplock bracelet. Thought it would be nice to have another look.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oceanklassik
    replied
    O i c. 36mm is a DJ size. Small? ok la. Dpends on personal preference lor..

    Leave a comment:


  • minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
    36mm.. small to some in today context but definitely not when it was advertised as the watch to scale Mt Everest..
    Definitely a bit small for me. Though my wrist is pretty small, I would prefer a dial that is >40mm

    Leave a comment:


  • Taurus75
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Beautiful ! Btw watz te diameter like?
    36mm.. small to some in today context but definitely not when it was advertised as the watch to scale Mt Everest..

    Leave a comment:


  • Oceanklassik
    replied
    Beautiful ! Btw watz te diameter like?

    Leave a comment:


  • chershen
    replied
    good to see Exp 1 lovers here.

    i must say the pix will either make one (without) fall in love with the Exp 1 and make one (with) fall in love with it again!

    cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Taurus75
    replied
    Originally posted by sngricky View Post
    I really like this watch too, although i bought it, it now belongs to my wife who wears it every day. Nice piece
    I think the Exp 1 is really a great watch. A couple of months back, while shopping a Rolex for my wife-to-be, we had had actually identify the Exp 1 as a possible choice. In fact, my wife-to-be really liked it when she tried it at a shop dealing in pre-owned Rolex watches. But after some deliberation and price comparisons, she opted for a new piece at Lee Chay and went with a mid-sized SS Datejust that has the arabic numerals and concentric black dial (only managed a 18% discount off retail). The lack of date feature on the Exp 1 was what tipped her desicion towards the SS Datejust. I think the Exp 1 is really a great choice for those who don't need a date feature and is looking for a solid watch that can be dressed up or down...

    Leave a comment:


  • ^Lee^
    replied
    Originally posted by sngricky View Post
    I really like this watch too, although i bought it, it now belongs to my wife who wears it every day. Nice piece
    Your wife is so lucky

    Too bad my wife's wrist is too small or she is too skinny, otherwise she should has own one as well. Ever talked to the AD, for my wife's wrist size, probably need to modify/cut the bracelet

    Cheerio,

    Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X