This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zirhk3355 View Post
    Hi guys, i had been quietly watching the forum - recently contemplating to get my first Rolex, and the Milgauss caught my eye.

I am not sure if this is a good buy for a first Rolex? Can you guys share why you went ahead to get this piece over other Rolex watches?
    IMO Milgauss is an anti magnetic watch and it's unqiue by itself. I believed beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and there is no right or wrong.

One thing for sure, buy Rolex will never go wrong as the prices kept increasing every year. As Rolex watches are make for the tough, definately can use it as a daily beater.

It's really up to yourself on which model you like, if you choose a very popular model, you are expected to have 0% discount or even paying a premium for the watch.

The lesser popular models doesnt mean its no good or lousy, at least you can get a 10%discount off the retail price.

Rolex watches prices are really based on supply and demand, a weaker demand watch may get higher demand in future...we will never know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Crown for Every Achievement
    Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• I guess its rolex's branding strategy to increase prices across the board every year by ~6 to 10%

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
        I guess its rolex's branding strategy to increase prices across the board every year by ~6 to 10%
        yeah,in fact most of us would have realised that ROLEX watches prices have just went up about 1 week ago,typically ranging from 5-8% respectively.

Milgauss GV i would say is a very unique watch and can pass off pretty well as a dress watch too! =)
        If anyone are keen in getting one milgauss,be it GV or black/white dial,can always drop me a PM.
        Cheers!

Comment

• Hi all,

I'm looking forward to buy a black dial end Jul. very excited!!

I'm currently looking for custom watch straps for the Milgauss. Care to advice me the width and is there any custom strap makers that the old timers here swear by? if any at all?

thank u all in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aristotle View Post
            Hi all,

I'm looking forward to buy a black dial end Jul. very excited!!

I'm currently looking for custom watch straps for the Milgauss. Care to advice me the width and is there any custom strap makers that the old timers here swear by? if any at all?

thank u all in advance.
            did u get my PM?

Comment

• Originally posted by Resurge View Post
              did u get my PM?
              Hey Resurge, yes pm you back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aristotle View Post
                Hey Resurge, yes pm you back.
                have replied u.

Comment

• Hello bros went to a reseller shop last week and saw a black and white milguass side by side... still undecided which to get for my wife... any suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecar View Post
                    Hello bros went to a reseller shop last week and saw a black and white milguass side by side... still undecided which to get for my wife... any suggestions?

Bring her there n choose herself. The most popular is the green followed by black and white being the least popular.

I have gotten a black 1 cus no need to wait n more discount than the green 1. Not that i dun like the black 1, every now n then i still have the urge to get the green 1 too, haha

Comment

Hello bros went to a reseller shop last week and saw a black and white milguass side by side... still undecided which to get for my wife... any suggestions?
                      if u were to ask me,i would go for the GV.I've seen women wearing it before,and it looks great!
                      Cox of the green glass look at certain angle makes it unique but not too loud for a woman.
                      my 2 cents.

Comment

let her choose lor

Comment

• Green fTW!
                          Rolex Datejust 178279
                          Rolex Milgauss GV
                          Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

• Personally, I find green milgauss most appealing. Go for it !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jarren View Post
                              let her choose lor
                              yup,i share the same sentiments.
                              see what she like.
                              For cost savings-wise,hope she pick the non GV..haha..

Comment

• not bad! quite nice

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X