No announcement yet.

Deep sea in green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I even checked with my AD, they told me rolex never launch any deepsea in green dial. That could be after market modification.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Crown for Every Achievement
    Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

I took a look on the bamford site and can't find any deepsea with a green dial..... only a PVD deepsea....

Comment

I confirm it's a limited edition watch and it's from HG.

Comment

Wah.
          Anyone with friends in HG or has good relationship with HG can help to verify this information?
          在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

I wasn BKK MBK last month and saw a few of our locals looking to buy rolex sub. I think there are 2-3 stores selling the real ones amid the sea of fake/replicas. Mainly preown with complete set. Even saw 1 local Sing buy from stall in Chatchuchet market. I salute their courage. The external may be real but not sure if the movement have any replica parts.
            Current babies:
            Sub 16610LN D series
            PAM 312 M series
            IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
            116613LB?
            a good White dial watch

Comment

Originally posted by kadios View Post
              I wasn BKK MBK last month and saw a few of our locals looking to buy rolex sub. I think there are 2-3 stores selling the real ones amid the sea of fake/replicas. Mainly preown with complete set. Even saw 1 local Sing buy from stall in Chatchuchet market. I salute their courage. The external may be real but not sure if the movement have any replica parts.
              Wow..... BRAVE Indeed ( or rolex expert !! ).... I'd have doubts shopping at MBK even !!!
              ROLEX.

Comment

sorry to offend our thai friends, but i would only buy tom yam soup in thailand. no faith in whatever they sell. their hotel porters insisted on carrying my luggage and then asked for tips. hate it. so anywhere i go, i give specific instruction that no one is supposed to touch my luggage. yes, don't even touch it !! i am never in a charitable mood.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X