Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Sub 16610 to buy? Z,M or V series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Sub 16610 to buy? Z,M or V series?

Hi everyone,

Newbiw here, getting my first Rolex Sub 16610. Very excited and have some ??'s. Does it make alot of difference into which series i purchase? (besides the price factor of course.) And is it worthwhile paying more for the original box, cert? Currently thinking over which piece I should get.

1) Z series -- with box, cert, no chapter ring, o/seas AD $6.6k
    2) M series -- with box, cert, chapter ring $7.1k
    3) V series -- with box, cert, chapter ring o/seas AD $7.6k
    4) V series -- with box, cert, chapter ring, THG $7.7k

WHich one would you get and why.... Should I ask for further discounts?

Thks guys ...

Most important is your budget and the condition of the watch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Crown for Every Achievement
    Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

I would go for V-series if there is still warranty left. If not, M series(with chapter rings) should be good enough. Last but more importantly, I would go for the seller too. He/She must be reliable.

Comment

For me, i will get the M series. If all the watch condition is the same...
        Current:
        No More Liao...

Comment

Other than the Z series' non-engraved rehaut vs the others (all with engraved rehaut), there is really no difference among the three series. So simply, it comes down to the price you are most comfortable with.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I will go for #4, prefer local AD sets.
            elusive

Comment

hi guys,

what do we mean when we say "condition of the watch"? The physical appearance or the engine of the watch? Appearance i can view and compare but as for the insides, i don't have any knowhow. Looks like its boiling down to nos: 2,3 and 4.

Thks and appreciate your opinions. Have a good long wkend.

Comment

Got budget 4, no budget 2

Comment

It depends to how much money you want to spend and the watch condition of course

Comment

Thks guys for all your valuable opinions. I'm swaying more to watch no: 2 or 4. One more question. If i do decide on no: 4; which is from THG, should i still get it verified at RSC?

thks again guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by scage65 View Post
                      Thks guys for all your valuable opinions. I'm swaying more to watch no: 2 or 4. One more question. If i do decide on no: 4; which is from THG, should i still get it verified at RSC?

thks again guys ...
                      Unless u and ur seller want to waste your precious time in RSC. Usually takes half a day , sometimes one full day. I see no point in doing that if the watch came from a reliable source. Just go any preowned shop if u not sure about the watch..
                      D.W.M.T

Comment

Are the local ADs still selling the sub 16610?

Comment

This, you may have to do some leg work and visit those ADs individually to ask. One or two may keep old stock. Well, you may get lucky. But be sure that the price you are going to be offered for a new 16610 will not be low. It may even be higher than the last retail price before it was discontinued and IIRC, it was around late $8K.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by relac88
                            8k for old model? Might as well top up 1-2k for new model with upgraded features
                            You have also posted somewhat similar message in another thread. To each his/her own. I still prefer the older models personally.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X