X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cokiee
    replied
    Really? Can I assume that is with a very good relationship built up with the sales associate?

Leave a comment:

• DM101
    replied
    Originally posted by ahboy82 View Post
    Hey stlf,

thanks for the help but I am looking for the old explorer II 16570, white dial rather than the newly released one. If you have good lobang for me do give me a note! I email Hourglass and Sincere and both their replies are that they no longer have stock for this discontinued model, and instead recommended me the newer one which is out of my budget since it is over 10k.
    If no hurry wait... the new model price will come down to more reasonable. Explorere 2 is never a "popular" watch compared with the SUB Date. Before they discontinued last time the old explorer 2 was only $6000++ BNIB from AD.

Leave a comment:

• stlf
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    This has always been the case for ROLEX. Once a new model is produced, the older one gets discontinued. Some recent examples include the Seadweller(16660)-Deep Sea Seadweller(116660), Submariner(16610)-Submariner C(116610), Explorer I 36mm(114270)-Explorer I 39mm(214270).
    yesh,that's absolutely right

Leave a comment:

• alfieq
    replied
    Hey stlf,

thanks for the help but I am looking for the old explorer II 16570, white dial rather than the newly released one. If you have good lobang for me do give me a note! I email Hourglass and Sincere and both their replies are that they no longer have stock for this discontinued model, and instead recommended me the newer one which is out of my budget since it is over 10k.
    Hi Ah Boy,
    I am able to get you the old explorer. even the the new one at relatively attractive price. do sms me if you really keen to get them. Must do so quick for both the models as the old model is depleting so fast and the new ones increase their prices every 6months. Hp: 979.242.44
    alfie

Leave a comment:

• aromatix
    replied
    recent addition ....

Leave a comment:

• cokiee
    replied
    ah, thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    This has always been the case for ROLEX. Once a new model is produced, the older one gets discontinued. Some recent examples include the Seadweller(16660)-Deep Sea Seadweller(116660), Submariner(16610)-Submariner C(116610), Explorer I 36mm(114270)-Explorer I 39mm(214270).

Leave a comment:

• cokiee
    replied
    Yes, some shops still carry the older model (16570) in both black and white but stocks are depleting very soon. Just last week, two of my friends bought one each (black & white) from two different ADs separately and those were the last pieces in the shops and according to the ADs, they would not be able to order anymore from ROLEX, Switzerland.

Just few days ago, I saw two (black & white) at Watch Palace, Lucky Plaza, and one white at Hour Glass, NAC.

Good luck!
    Hey stlf,

wow does that mean that the old explorer ii is confirmed to be discontinued?

Leave a comment:

• ahboy82
    replied
    I didn't ask but I believe there should have since they paid in cash. NAC = Ngee Ann City (building that houses Takashimaya).
    Alamak, I know Ngee Ann City for sure, but not what NAC stands for. Now I know. Haha.

Leave a comment:

• ahboy82
    replied
    Originally posted by stlf View Post
    If u are looking for the expII,i can help u get a good price.
    Hey stlf,

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Hi hi,

thanks for the info. Are your frens able to get any discounts for explorer II?

Also, what's NAC? I am keen to go down and ask...
    I didn't ask but I believe there should have since they paid in cash. NAC = Ngee Ann City (building that houses Takashimaya).

Leave a comment:

• stlf
    replied
    Hi hi,

If u are looking for the expII,i can help u get a good price.

Leave a comment:

• ahboy82
    replied
    Yes, some shops still carry the older model (16570) in both black and white but stocks are depleting very soon. Just last week, two of my friends bought one each (black & white) from two different ADs separately and those were the last pieces in the shops and according to the ADs, they would not be able to order anymore from ROLEX, Switzerland.

Just few days ago, I saw two (black & white) at Watch Palace, Lucky Plaza, and one white at Hour Glass, NAC.

Good luck!
    Hi hi,

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Hi all,

I am keen to get a brand new explorer II white face/dial, but know that there are different series of them. Anyone knows what are the series that currently the boutiques or watch houses in Singapore carry? I read somewhere that the new series cost like 10k to 13k, which is way over my budget. Do they still carry the old series 16570 or other series which I dun noe that costs 8k+ and below?

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• stlf
    replied
    Hi all,

I am keen to get a brand new explorer II white face/dial, but know that there are different series of them. Anyone knows what are the series that currently the boutiques or watch houses in Singapore carry? I read somewhere that the new series cost like 10k to 13k, which is way over my budget. Do they still carry the old series 16570 or other series which I dun noe that costs 8k+ and below?
    hi there,
    Currently the new expII are the alphanumeric series.
    Yes,u are right that currently it sells over 10k from ADs in singapore.

Check out ur inbox.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X