Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I send to RSC this morning, within half an hour my watch is out, the slim lady with short hair in her 30s i guess return me the watch, and said it just a stain on the outside, i don't know how they did it but i though it can never remove off but the thing i highlighted was no longer there. No charge at all, although not all things they able to rectified but overall service they provided not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by damienloh View Post
      I send to RSC this morning, within half an hour my watch is out, the slim lady with short hair in her 30s i guess return me the watch, and said it just a stain on the outside, i don't know how they did it but i though it can never remove off but the thing i highlighted was no longer there. No charge at all, although not all things they able to rectified but overall service they provided not bad.
      Is the personnel by the name of Dolly? And congrats for removing the stains.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• I told her i replaced the crystal sometime last year, i saw this round circular thing at 12o'clock, she took out her loupe look her the place where i told her, next thing she asked me to wait i take a seat, she brought it in, waited for like 10mins, she brought the watch in to the technician. The watch out, i never really notice what the technician did as i sit facing the counter. not the side glass.

The other prob i face when pulled out the crown all the way to the end, my sec hand still move still occurs, i got nothing to say about this anymore, that day when i collected the watch at the other counter where there's this tv with sofa, got a receipt full check was done. They asked me to monitor, i will leave this till my next overhaul with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by damienloh View Post
          I told her i replaced the crystal sometime last year, i saw this round circular thing at 12o'clock, she took out her loupe look her the place where i told her, next thing she asked me to wait i take a seat, she brought it in, waited for like 10mins, she brought the watch in to the technician. The watch out, i never really notice what the technician did as i sit facing the counter. not the side glass.

The other prob i face when pulled out the crown all the way to the end, my sec hand still move still occurs, i got nothing to say about this anymore, that day when i collected the watch at the other counter where there's this tv with sofa, got a receipt full check was done. They asked me to monitor, i will leave this till my next overhaul with them.
          Oic, you should do overhaul when the watch experience major breakdown. Anyway, enjoy your watch.
          Current Collection :

Comment

• ya i will enjoy my each time it's on my wrist, current prob not too serious which i am live with it till next servicing due.

Comment

• hi all gurus,

i am thinking of getting another rolex as a daily wearer to complement the 16613 i currently have, and am thinking of the 14060 "two line" Sub ND.

do you think that is a good idea or should i get a 16610LV or 16610? i just love how clean the dial of the non cosc Sub ND is and the fact that it looks awesome with a nato or rubber strap.

your thoughts please.

cheers!
              Dec 2009 - 16234 SS DJ white with computer dial and diamond bezel (my very 1st)
              Apr 2010 - 16613 TT Submariner Blue
              Apr 2012 - 116523 TT MOP Daytona

Comment

• Originally posted by renaissance_myth View Post
                hi all gurus,

i am thinking of getting another rolex as a daily wearer to complement the 16613 i currently have, and am thinking of the 14060 "two line" Sub ND.

do you think that is a good idea or should i get a 16610LV or 16610? i just love how clean the dial of the non cosc Sub ND is and the fact that it looks awesome with a nato or rubber strap.

your thoughts please.

cheers!
                You can consider to get a LV as it is diff from the 16613 that we have.
                Current Collection :

Comment

• I got a question, how come at times when i tried to pull out the crown, it's like got stuck unable to pull out, need to push in turn a few round then finally able to pull out, thinking of sending to rsc again cause i afraid few more times the crown stem also pulled out

Comment

• Manual winding problem

Hi bros, need some advice here.

I have notice that it is very difficult for me to get my crown for my green sub to the manual winding mode after i unscrew the crown. Previously, after i unscrew the crown, the crown will stick out slightly and i can manually wind it, u also hear some clicking sound when u wind the watch, but now, when i unscrew the crown, the crown will still stick out slightly, but i can't wind the watch. (no clicking sound and there is no resistance when the crown move). i have to screw and unscrew many time before getting it to manual winding mode.

Is this normal? or is there any trick that to get it quickly to the winding mode?
                    20 April 2010 - V series 116520 (black)
                    23 April 2010 - V series 16610LV
                    30 June 2011 - G series 116610LV
                    14 February 2015 - Random series 116710BLNR

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post
                      Hi bros, need some advice here.

I have notice that it is very difficult for me to get my crown for my green sub to the manual winding mode after i unscrew the crown. Previously, after i unscrew the crown, the crown will stick out slightly and i can manually wind it, u also hear some clicking sound when u wind the watch, but now, when i unscrew the crown, the crown will still stick out slightly, but i can't wind the watch. (no clicking sound and there is no resistance when the crown move). i have to screw and unscrew many time before getting it to manual winding mode.

Is this normal? or is there any trick that to get it quickly to the winding mode?
                      It is not normal, bring to RSC for them to take alook cos urs still under warranty...
                      Current:
                      No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                        It is not normal, bring to RSC for them to take alook cos urs still under warranty...
                        haiz... damn sad. got a lemon LV... must send in for repairs less than 2 months...

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post

doesn't seem normal. did you try wind anti-clockwise few rounds first then wind clockwise?
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Mine when I unscrew anticlockwise, it will not pop out fully. Need to turn it clockwise slightly then it will pop out to position zero. Kinda worried about it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                              doesn't seem normal. did you ry wind anti-clockwise few rounds first then wind clockwise?
                              yeah... i tried that, need to turn abit anti clockwise before the crown pop out. but when in the winding mode... it just doesn't wind, and no clicking sound... when u normally wind it... haiz... will bring down to rsc on monday. hope it not a major problem...

Also realise my daytona got a very small stain on the dial at the 48 min marking. didn't realise earlier. hope it is can be removed... haiz...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolesor View Post
                                Mine when I unscrew anticlockwise, it will not pop out fully. Need to turn it clockwise slightly then it will pop out to position zero. Kinda worried about it...
                                My watches also like that, but is not everytime it cant pop out... Not a cause of concern...
                                Current:
                                No More Liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X