Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw an Ah Lao at the traffic junction recently wearing a Sub with coke bezel. For the life of me, I can't recall seeing that particular model before. Is it a genuine timepiece?

Comment

• Originally posted by tempest View Post
      I saw an Ah Lao at the traffic junction recently wearing a Sub with coke bezel. For the life of me, I can't recall seeing that particular model before. Is it a genuine timepiece?
      Oh yes. It's genuine... Perhaps you might want to visit those selling 2nd Rolex shops & I'm sure you'll find them.
      His
      - Raymond Weil Ref. 9110ST
      - TAG HEUER Ref. 669.213
      - TAG HEUER Ref. CAF1112.BA0803
      - SEIKO Ref. 7T32-7H10
      - SEIKO Ref. SARC017
      - Rolex Submariner Ref. 116613LB S/YG
      - Rolex DSSD Ref. 116660 SS

Hers
      - Raymond Weil Ref. 9991
      - Burberry Ref. 02845 BU1050
      - TAG HEUER Ref. WN131K.BA
      - Tudor Ref. 22010
      - Rolex DJ 31mm Ref. 178343 S/YG (green dial)

Comment

• Originally posted by enthusiast View Post
        Oh yes. It's genuine... Perhaps you might want to visit those selling 2nd Rolex shops & I'm sure you'll find them.
        Are you sure you ever seen a Sub with Coke bezel at a 2nd hand Rolex dealer shop and not a GMT? Don't think there is ever a Sub with coke bezel, only GMT have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by enthusiast View Post
          are u that ah lao?

jokes aside, it could have been another brand. For example, steinhart has some Ocean models that looks like subs but come with GMT bezels.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Hi,

I just got myself a sub LV and would like to know where do you guys/gals usually go to for adding the links?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• You are not very clear in your question. Do you mean where to buy extra links to add on to your existing bracelet? Or you have spare links to add on to your bracelet but don't know who to approach for the service?

If it is the latter you mean, you may approach the ROLEX Service Centre (Rsc) to do it for free. If you are seeking to buy the extra links, you may also do so at the Rsc but it will be costly. Alternatively, visit the pre-owned watch shops and enquire.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Google for "submariner red black bezel", alot of imation shows up.... look nice though.. Probably the Uncle got it from SZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  You are not very clear in your question. Do you mean where to buy extra links to add on to your existing bracelet? Or you have spare links to add on to your bracelet but don't know who to approach for the service?

If it is the latter you mean, you may approach the ROLEX Service Centre (Rsc) to do it for free. If you are seeking to buy the extra links, you may also do so at the Rsc but it will be costly. Alternatively, visit the pre-owned watch shops and enquire.

Thanks. I was referring to the latter. I popped by the Rolex at Ion in the evening and they did it for me foc as you mentioned.

Comment

• Is it rolex sub 116610LN has two types of bracelet, and also seen 1 wif barcode and the other without.

Comment

• Originally posted by RolexSD View Post
                      Is it rolex sub 116610LN has two types of bracelet, and also seen 1 wif barcode and the other without.
                      I know there is only one design for it, unless you are referring to different materials like the stainless steel, half-gold and full gold versions. "Barcode" Is it the small black patch on the casing at 9 o'clock area? If that is the case, then it is just a sticker/film that can be peeled off. All new ROLEX watches come with it.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by crazybay View Post
                        Are you sure you ever seen a Sub with Coke bezel at a 2nd hand Rolex dealer shop and not a GMT? Don't think there is ever a Sub with coke bezel, only GMT have it.
                        Yup pretty sure...I think... That Ah Lao some more talk very loud...
                        His
                        - TAG HEUER Ref. 669.213
                        - SEIKO Ref. 7T32-7H10
                        - SEIKO Ref. SARC017

Hers
                        - Raymond Weil Ref. 9991
                        - Tudor Ref. 22010

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                          are u that ah lao?

jokes aside, it could have been another brand. For example, steinhart has some Ocean models that looks like subs but come with GMT bezels.
                          Hehe...maybe I'm Ah Lao already... Lol!!! I actually went closer to look at it & to mind surprised... It's a coke sub! Maybe it's a fake!!
                          His
                          - TAG HEUER Ref. 669.213
                          - SEIKO Ref. 7T32-7H10
                          - SEIKO Ref. SARC017

Hers
                          - Raymond Weil Ref. 9991
                          - Tudor Ref. 22010

Comment

• Hahaha REAL laa....
                            REAL CokeCheong Cokemariner la
                            LOL....google it... Can see its a 'special edition' LoL

Ex-es: 116660 Dssd, 14060M NDsub, 1500 OysterDate, 16220 DJ, 116400 Milgauss, iWC IW371918 Aquatimer ChronoTi
                            dreamzZ 2013 YG-116528 & AP RO 15300

Comment

• My Sub and SD!

Hi there! Happy CNY to all! Sharing my wrist shots!

Crappy nokia phone camera doesn't do justice to these two fine pieces!
                              My Collection
                              Sea Dweller (V Series)
                              Sub LV (M Series)
                              GMT II Pepsi (D Series)

Comment

• You are showing two watches that I do not and wish to have ..

Nevermind about the pics quality, they are

Tx for sharing
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X