Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got my Sub C yesterday, Truly a master piece

Comment

• Originally posted by Skylecan View Post
      Just Got my Sub C yesterday, Truly a master piece
      enjoy ur new purchase and welcome to the sub c family.

Comment

• I have been look around for a blue dial half gold 16613 TT... Dealers dun have, private sale also dun have. Looks like this model is very well received by owners, especially the blue dial model.

I just dun like the ceramics new model, still prefer the steel bezel. Anyone selling these here?

Comment

• Hi I am new to this forum. I am thinking to get a new sub with date. Just wondering how many types/series of sub are there?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by sthark View Post
            Hi I am new to this forum. I am thinking to get a new sub with date. Just wondering how many types/series of sub are there?

Thanks
            Sub with Date:-

16610 LV Kermit
            116610 LN. Ceramic Sub
            116610 LV Hulk

Excluding Vintage Subs.
            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
              Sub with Date:-

16610 LV Kermit
              116610 LN. Ceramic Sub
              116610 LV Hulk

Excluding Vintage Subs.
              Thanks for the information. I will just have to decide on which one to get and make a wise choice

Comment

Thanks for the information. I will just have to decide on which one to get and make a wise choice
                Whatever type of sub u decide to purchase,it will not be a bad choice.The sub is just simply a classic watch which can stand the test of time.

Comment

• I already have a GMTcII, would you guys recommend a DSSD, SubC or the green hulk? So spoilt for choices in that price range!

Comment

• Originally posted by hydesg View Post
                    I already have a GMTcII, would you guys recommend a DSSD, SubC or the green hulk? So spoilt for choices in that price range!
                    Dssd is a very nice watch. But not everyone can bring out that watch well cox of its size.Green hulk is not that easy to get compared with the sub c and is unique of its green dial n bezel.As for sub c,it has always been a classic.All have their own pros,so depends on what is ur taste and what u want. Cheers!

Comment

• Thanks.
                      I don't know if it will fit my small wrist (6inch) unless I try it later.
                      If I do buy it I will post a picture.
                      meanwhile heres me wearing the gmtcii

Originally posted by Resurge View Post
                      Dssd is a very nice watch. But not everyone can bring out that watch well cox of its size.Green hulk is not that easy to get compared with the sub c and is unique of its green dial n bezel.As for sub c,it has always been a classic.All have their own pros,so depends on what is ur taste and what u want. Cheers!
                      Last edited by hydesg; 01-07-13, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks.
                        I don't know if it will fit my small wrist (6inch) unless I try it later.
                        If I do buy it I will post a picture.
                        meanwhile heres me wearing the gmtcii
                        I have got a friend who also have a 6inch wrist and he is wearing a exp2 too.Frank opinion,it may be a little bit oversized for a 6 incher but depends on individual too.Perhaps u might like slightly bigger watches on ur wrist?

Do keep us update on ur fitting yeah?

Comment

• Originally posted by Resurge View Post
                          Whatever type of sub u decide to purchase,it will not be a bad choice.The sub is just simply a classic watch which can stand the test of time.
                          Yup thats right. I went to a few retailers like Cortina etc to look at the sub ceramic. The price is controlled everywhere selling at ard 11k. Just wondering if there are other ADs i can go to purchase, which will offer lower prices.

Thanks.

Comment

• how does this look?

Comment

Yup thats right. I went to a few retailers like Cortina etc to look at the sub ceramic. The price is controlled everywhere selling at ard 11k. Just wondering if there are other ADs i can go to purchase, which will offer lower prices.

Thanks.
                              R u looking at only local ADs?

Comment

how does this look?

it looks ok for me.
                                most important is how you feel when you wear it.
                                i like my watch to be able to move a little around my wrist.
                                i try to play around between the watch size and the tightness of the bracelet/strap to balance it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X