Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohlins
    replied
    haha so much trouble meh.......anyway i know my ADs well enough so t-shirt and slippers oso ok.....

Leave a comment:

• andr3w
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    That's not the way guys...

When you go there,if you have a Rolex you wear a Rolex. Then your clothes must look presentable,or your office clothes also can. Then you walk in must not walk like some ah beng. Ask must ask properly then can...And when you do this,you must look like you are very intrested to buy liddat. Then say,I will go back and consider. Most importantly ASK FOR A CARD! Then to show that you are really intrested. Hehehe

That's what I did when I went around all the ADs to check price.
    hmm my thinking is different. i would not wear a rolex or any watch in fact. Y? u ask. coz if u wear rolex u can forget about discount liao, coz they c u can afford one and gonna get another one sure carrot u one. i agree with the dun behave like a ah beng, but alot of ah beng wear lolex hor (Ask must ask properly then can...And when you do this,you must look like you are very intrested to buy liddat.) i dun agree with this. if i intend to go in, it shows tat customer is interested in buying something already mah, if tat sales man bochap then its not my loss its the salesman. u never know a person can go in with singlet and slipper can buy a 63k lolex

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    That's not the way guys...

When you go there,if you have a Rolex you wear a Rolex. Then your clothes must look presentable,or your office clothes also can. Then you walk in must not walk like some ah beng. Ask must ask properly then can...And when you do this,you must look like you are very intrested to buy liddat. Then say,I will go back and consider. Most importantly ASK FOR A CARD! Then to show that you are really intrested. Hehehe

That's what I did when I went around all the ADs to check price.

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    [QUOTE=Nelson;460]
    Originally posted by xylene87 View Post

Which Dickson branch did you go to ? Is the service good ?

I went to Paragon Dickson & the service leaves much to be desired.
    second that.... somehow.. i feel they gave me the 'this guy juz come to c c touch touch and wun buy' kinda look....

Leave a comment:

• GameBoy2Go
    replied
    Originally posted by ohlins View Post
    like that oso call a difference ah.....???????????????......the eye inside got vernier caliper isit...........?

rolex lists both as 40 mm watches......so be it.....
    Wah! Ha ha, scared me a bit... but I understand how passionate one can be about certain topics... but we all newbie mah, so discuss lah yah, and all opinion is welcome, we must learn to "rolex" one corner lah brudder,

Leave a comment:

• Nelson
    replied
    Originally posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
    the other time i was at dickson watches and i tried both.
    Which Dickson branch did you go to ? Is the service good ?

I went to Paragon Dickson & the service leaves much to be desired.
    Last edited by Nelson; 21-06-07, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    [QUOTE=xylene87;409]

nono. no such thing as a boy size sub. however, i believe that there is definitely a difference in size leh. the other time i was at dickson watches and i tried both. maybe its the difference in weight that sets them apart? haha. or maybe its the non date that is screaming for me to buy him. coz i didnt wanna get it off after i tried it on. =X
    Wah seh...10 years? I tell you,you put aside $5-10 a day can liao..within 2-4 yrs can already

Eat lesser abit,dun eat too expensive everytime can already.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Hi guys, look like i am the only one with the non-date sub. haha. find the date one too big for my wrist. maybe get it in 10 years time when i am 30. lol. anyway below is the gallery for my humble watch. =)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9158516@N08/
    It's the same size and weight la...just an extra date function and a cyclops. If you want to be exact a FEW GRAMS MORE?

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    haha no leh....i just stating the obvious ma......

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Originally posted by ohlins View Post
    like that oso call a difference ah.....???????????????......the eye inside got vernier caliper isit...........?

relax leh... u very 'worked up' leh...

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GameBoy2Go
    replied
    [QUOTE=xylene87;409]

nono. no such thing as a boy size sub. however, i believe that there is definitely a difference in size leh. the other time i was at dickson watches and i tried both. maybe its the difference in weight that sets them apart? haha. or maybe its the non date that is screaming for me to buy him. coz i didnt wanna get it off after i tried it on. =X
    Yes, you are right, I checked:

Sports Submariner 16610 Y 40 13 40 30.5
    Sports Submariner 14060 N 39.5 12.3 39.5 29.2

Case, thickness, bezel and crystal are all slightly smaller.

Leave a comment:

• xylene87
    replied
    [QUOTE=GameBoy2Go;407]
    Hi guys, look like i am the only one with the non-date sub. haha. find the date one too big for my wrist. maybe get it in 10 years time when i am 30. lol. anyway below is the gallery for my humble watch. =)

Very nice and after looking at it, I am beginning to want one too, since i always find it a hassle to set the date whenever I dun use my sub for a time. but as ohlins says, aren't the date and no date the same size, or is it just the illusion without the cyclops?

Also, is there such a thing as a boy size sub???

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    bo leh..........dun have boy-size sub.......in the past tudor did have boy-size sub....not rolex.....

mid-size ym have....:P.....

Leave a comment:

• GameBoy2Go
    replied
    [QUOTE=xylene87;395]Hi guys, look like i am the only one with the non-date sub. haha. find the date one too big for my wrist. maybe get it in 10 years time when i am 30. lol. anyway below is the gallery for my humble watch. =)

Very nice and after looking at it, I am beginning to want one too, since i always find it a hassle to set the date whenever I dun use my sub for a time. but as ohlins says, aren't the date and no date the same size, or is it just the illusion without the cyclops?

Also, is there such a thing as a boy size sub???

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X