Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're referring to the local ADs, yes. Very likely you will get the half-gold Submariners at retail price at the moment. I'm not sure if the ADs are still going to give any discount for the half-gold Submariners because it seemed the prices were ascending over recent months in the grey market. And in case you want to know, the retail price for both the blue and black half-gold Submariners was $18,070.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• yes ur rite bro

just checked earlier with thg. they mentioned no discount at all for the LB do you think rolex will be upgrading their movts come basel2018; that's the reason why the stocks are hard to come by recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
        just checked earlier with thg. they mentioned no discount at all for the LB do you think rolex will be upgrading their movts come basel2018; that's the reason why the stocks are hard to come by recently?
        You're welcome

The talk of the town is yes. They may be upgrading their watch movements, that is now causing the shortage of stocks. This will also mean that the price increase for the coming/new ROLEX watches is likely to happen, come BaselWorld 2018.

And if this happens, what do you think will happen to the prices of the current and older models with the older movements? Well, whoever are still hoping for things to turn around on the current 'crazy' pricing of ROLEX sports models, it's really time to pray hard
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Your 'past experience' should have been some time ago (though it may not be too long ago). Take sometime to read up here. You'll be shocked how much ROLEX watch prices (mainly stainless steel sports models) have appreciated over a short span of time. It'll be almost impossible to get a popular sports model at a discount. To be able to even get a BNIB at retail price from an AD is a bonus already.

Sadly (happy for current owners), the DSSD d-Blue hardly comes with a discount, be it from the ADs or grey dealers. Even pre-owned pieces sell higher than its retail price (at the moment). Maybe, try visiting some of the ADs see if they may have stock. They can only sell you at retail price if they have.

As I had mentioned above, you're not wrong. But if you're lucky, maybe the ADs may give a bit of discount for the less popular sports models such as the Milgauss, Explorer and/or Explorer II, half-gold Daytonas, and probably the full precious metal sports models. Which particular sports model(s) are you targeting?
          My "past experience" is about 5 years ago so I'm pretty much outdated...

Not sure if I'm ready to commit as of now... $16.6K is a lot of money so will have to ponder over this a while longer before I pull the trigger...

Comment

• Originally posted by typhoonzzz View Post
            My "past experience" is about 5 years ago so I'm pretty much outdated...

Not sure if I'm ready to commit as of now... $16.6K is a lot of money so will have to ponder over this a while longer before I pull the trigger...
            Understandable, TIC that prices for ROLEX watches have increased absurdly within such a short span of time. Before you know it, $16.6K may not even get you a new d-Blue anymore in the coming months.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The new Sea Dweller 43mm is one good watch to have! Only if I can get at retail price. Happy hunting for me.

Comment

• managed to get it below list if lucky enough

Originally posted by hyperS View Post
                The new Sea Dweller 43mm is one good watch to have! Only if I can get at retail price. Happy hunting for me.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Below list?!!!

Can intro the lobang?
                  Originally posted by triton View Post
                  managed to get it below list if lucky enough

Comment

• Is it hard to find a Sub ND these days in ADs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowspeeder View Post
                      Is it hard to find a Sub ND these days in ADs?
                      Worth a try. Probably not as difficult as getting a HULK or Batman I guess.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Worth a try. Probably not as difficult as getting a HULK or Batman I guess.
                        I've been calling my ADs every now and then. Hope to get lucky.

Comment

Other than just calling everyday, it is worth to make frequent visits if you can. And when you call, tell your ADs you are always available to go down instantly to pick up the watch once there's stock. I heard that any delay for more than a day, the ADs would just skip to next readily available customer.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Alas, today I walked into my AD and asked for the Sub ND, the salesperson told me to sit while he checked. I felt hope and minutes later the Sub ND was presented before me. Then I took it home. What a day!

Comment

• What a lucky day for you..

Comment

• Which AD you went to?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X