Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex01
    replied
    To all DSSD owner,

May I ask how long does it take for your dssd to change date when it pass mid night?

For mine is 4min 50 sec after 12am. I just tracked it today after reading that for explorer 2 took about few secs to 2-3mins to change date after mid night.

How about for dssd?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Did sunnyday indicate the new Submariner LV?

Originally posted by sunnyday View Post
    still possible to get the sub LV in singapore? what's the list price? any discounts possible?
    Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
    I was told by my AD at THG that sub LV is selling at a premium of around 12.5k. No discount, they even sell higher than list price.

Do check with several ADs on pricing before purchase.
    Originally posted by Axela2012 View Post
    Yes, I saw one from THG Taka yesterday. list price is 11.4k, but as Rolex1 said, it's selling price is much higher.
    I stand corrected but I thought he/she was referring to the old model 16610LV ... "still possible to get .."

To Mr sunnyday,

If you're referring to the older version (non-ceramic) I am not sure if the ADs here keep old stock for it but it may still be available somewhere. Only thing is, you'll have to walk around to enquire. I'm not too sure about the list price or discount but I reckon that it should be in the range of 9K if you can get one that is new from an AD.

Leave a comment:

• Axela2012
    replied
    still possible to get the sub LV in singapore? what's the list price? any discounts possible?
    Yes, I saw one from THG Taka yesterday. list price is 11.4k, but as Rolex1 said, it's selling price is much higher.

Leave a comment:

• Rolex01
    replied
    I was told by my AD at THG that sub LV is selling at a premium of around 12.5k. No discount, they even sell higher than list price.

Do check with several ADs on pricing before purchase.

Leave a comment:

• sunnyday
    replied

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    as long as cheaper than sg retail, then you are already in front *imo*.

Leave a comment:

• angsu
    replied
    That's a little bit steep. I was in Italy in DEC last year, the list price for SUB C was euro 6305. If u factor in the 14.5% tax rebate, it should be around 5400euro. However I may be wrong since I did heard rumour about price hike for Rolex..and just maybe different european countries have different price list. Anyway, hope your fren likes her watch, haha I remembered I paid cash SGD10.5k for my rolex gmt 2C when first launched.

Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
    My friend just came from Athen this month and she bought a sub C from the AD. After the 23% VAT refund, she paid Euro 5800.00.

Leave a comment:

• Rolex01
    replied
    My friend just came from Athen this month and she bought a sub C from the AD. After the 23% VAT refund, she paid Euro 5800.00.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    assuming the watch is authentic, and as described, you also have to factor in shipping, transaction costs, and GST. im not sure of selling price in sg, so cannot give you an accurate comparison.

Leave a comment:

• Axela2012
    replied
    forgotten the include the link from ebay on 16613 for reference:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=...ubmariner+blue

Leave a comment:

• Axela2012
    replied
    Greeting,

May I know why the half gold blue sub 16613 in ebay is selling like USD6k (S$7.5k) while over here, some pre-owned is selling like 12.5k?

Any possibililty of getting a BNIB at ebay kind of price in Sg? What is the cheapest price we can get over in here?

Thx

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by bestrolex View Post
    allow me to off-topic a bit - today i called home-fix asking for cape cod to polish some metal fixtures in my house, not for my watch. the sales staff told me that it was sold out, and sold out super fast. wow, i was thinking, there must be a lot of watch polishing fanatics in singapore.
    maybe alot of overall metal polishing fanatics (cutlery, trophies, etc) in sg.

Leave a comment:

• bestrolex
    replied
    allow me to off-topic a bit - today i called home-fix asking for cape cod to polish some metal fixtures in my house, not for my watch. the sales staff told me that it was sold out, and sold out super fast. wow, i was thinking, there must be a lot of watch polishing fanatics in singapore.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by Dfive View Post
    So many banned lately..... Nim, Santafe, Alvin89 ??? lolz....
    keep spouting rubbish on the forum and i guess the mods will take action by banning.

Leave a comment:

• Dfive
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    For the first, it depends if you are referring to a brand new pc or one that is used. You can get a good price gauge at the Garage Sales section. An estimate is a range between 10K & 12K+.

On the second, "banned" means a member has seriously flouted the forum's rules & regulations and are no longer allowed access to the forum. So the labeling is as such.
    So many banned lately..... Nim, Santafe, Alvin89 ??? lolz....

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X