Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmsoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Personally don't like it this way,poor subbie

heh heh ... yeah ... loses out in the looks dept. But at the end of the day, practicality wins. I just got too many scratches on it, as I'm on the keyboard non-stop every day.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
    Was getting tired of all the scratches on my new watch. Don't know if this is considered sacrilege or not, but I decided to swap out my bracelet for a rubber strap for daily use. Probably will only use the bracelet for more formal occassions.
    Personally don't like it this way,poor subbie

Leave a comment:

• cmsoh
    replied
    Was getting tired of all the scratches on my new watch. Don't know if this is considered sacrilege or not, but I decided to swap out my bracelet for a rubber strap for daily use. Probably will only use the bracelet for more formal occassions.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• desmond.cheong
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Bro Des.. two helpful brothers sharing with you their experience.
    lol i saw the serial number engrave at the 6 o'clock area there..... should be matching i guess, later i go home check

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by skydude View Post
    now m series got engraving behind ? wat engraving ?
    Pictures = 1000 words...From qualitytyme

Leave a comment:

• desmond.cheong
    replied
    lol yea thanks

sorry cant reply earlier, went out to meet a customer haha

yea, i paid using instalments.....but the price was still the 7.5k....if u wan next time i can intro u la, since they also want referral...tat means more business.....

zzz lol my fren normally buys those watches tat i cannot afford from him ......

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Bro Des.. two helpful brothers sharing with you their experience.

Leave a comment:

• cmsoh
    replied
    Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    to be honest, if it's from THG, dun hv to check lah cos the sales staff are all very professional and the possibility of such an error is highly unlikely.
    That's true. I got mine from THG, and it never occured to me to make such a check. But here's another way of looking at it. The watch itself usually had two plastic tags tied to it with the string bit. One will be the COSC seal, and the other one was a green plastic tab with the serial no. With that, unlikely to have much mix ups lar.

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Bro Des wanted to just check if the watch serial number matches with the paper/card.
    to be honest, if it's from THG, dun hv to check lah cos the sales staff are all very professional and the possibility of such an error is highly unlikely.

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Bro Des wanted to just check if the watch serial number matches with the paper/card.

Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
    Congrats This is a nice timepiece and keep it forever.

Btw, your Sub comes with paper / card then it should be able to tell what's the series number.

Cheerio,

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    No lah.. engraving of the ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX & serial number on the silver ring between the rotating bezel and the dial... see the link I posted.. you will understand liao.

Originally posted by skydude View Post

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Thanks buddy... will keep that in mind... Hope you still remember when I call upon your help.. kekek

THG at NAC ??

by the way, did you purchase your watch on installment? (recall u mentioning it)

Originally posted by desmond.cheong View Post
    he he..thanks...tis is one piece i will be keepin for many years to come

if u wanna get a new one, i can recommend u someone who can give u a decent price at THG =)

Leave a comment:

• skydude
    replied

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    very nice, desmond.

wear it in good health.

Leave a comment:

• ^Lee^
    replied
    Congrats This is a nice timepiece and keep it forever.

Btw, your Sub comes with paper / card then it should be able to tell what's the series number.

Cheerio,

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X