No announcement yet.

gmt ii c price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi beside GMT price did u check out the sub price. The price is due to no tax I guess.

Comment

Sorry, did not check other models.

Originally posted by Bmw40 View Post
      Hi beside GMT price did u check out the sub price. The price is due to no tax I guess.

Comment

GMT price in Incheon is USD7480, 5% off if you are Sheila duty free member.

Comment

its the fair enough price for this new branded watch to be launched in the market.just wanted to know is this watch released in the market or yet to come??? and any idea regarding the site from where it can be purchased online???

Comment

Thanks for sharing; that's a very price! Will be going Incheon airport soon and will check out the shop. Do you know if I can sign up as Sheila duty free member on the spot?

Originally posted by zag View Post

Comment

saw a few counters there. should be able to get card on the spot.

Comment

9.8k is a very good price

Comment

Originally posted by zag View Post
                  Wow, it's a very good price! Any idea what is the price for a subC? Thanks.

Comment

Just came back from Seoul Incheon. Went to two Rolex counters (Shilla and Lotte) in the airport, both does not have stock on GMT.

I can confirm Shilla's price for GMT is USD7,480. You can apply for membership on their website and record down the membership number (Silver), and get a 5% discount.

Shilla's main store in Seoul has 1 piece of GMT, but I didn't get it as it has Z series number and I was concerned there may be some differences with the latest series (apparently there isn't).

Originally posted by jarren View Post
                    saw a few counters there. should be able to get card on the spot.

Comment

its weird for a current make to be a Z series, which appeared somewhere in 2006
                      that was 6years ago!

Originally posted by Oldman View Post
                      Shilla's main store in Seoul has 1 piece of GMT, but I didn't get it as it has Z series number and I was concerned there may be some differences with the latest series (apparently there isn't).

Comment

Back in Bangkok again. This time, I found an even better price at the Rolex shop in Central World.

248,490bht including VAT (around S$9,883). After VAT refund, the price will be 232,234bht (around S$9,330).

I was in Bangkok earlier this week. The airport Rolex shop is selling the gmt ii c at 248,600bht, which is around S$9,870. If anyone traveling through Korea Incheon airport, kindly check the price for me. Thanks!

Comment

Back in Bangkok again. This time, I found an even better price at the Rolex shop in Central World.

248,490bht including VAT (around S$9,883). After VAT refund, the price will be 232,234bht (around S$9,330).
                          So have u bought a piece after flying around to check for prices?

Comment

good price leh

Comment

Bought the remaining piece of Alpha-series. One piece of G-series still available.

Originally posted by Destiny View Post
                              So have u bought a piece after flying around to check for prices?

Comment

Which shop in central world?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X