X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skydude
    replied
    gmt master 2 116713 refers to gmt2 half gold?

thanks for guidance

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    i think rsc is also out of 16710..............so brand new ones are almost extinct.....

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    you should have gotten the 16710 first as it was discontinued. the sub date will still be around. anyway, good luck in getting one. if you are interested, i ask my AD if can get hold of 1 piece or not. let me know

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    ok. if the shop quote me a price where a watch is not in stock, then to me it is useless. cause there is no deal to me discuss. the AD can even quote me 3k for all i care because there is no stock.

if i enquire about a particular watch, my AD will tell me straight if there is no stock. no point asking what price because by the time, the stock arrives, the quoted price will ALWAYS be different from the quoted price without stock.
    to be fair, the smaller shop behind was upfront abt the (no) stks situation. he did not quote and mentioned later tt he hasn't got stocks. what he said was $8k is a tad high for the BLRO that has got a lower list; but he got his list price wrong.

on hindsight, you got a fantastic deal, i think. congrats.

GMT II kind of grow on me of late. I was offered the GMT II by another shop sometime back but I was zooming on the sub date which they do not have stk. So i got the latter from another source but i itched for this now...

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    i managed to get hold of the 16710 on the last day of june @ a price about $5600 all thanks to the DBS black card.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by garb-age View Post
    the AD = KHH. the biggie shop on the front. the smaller shop guy at the back is a tad friendlier...he may also be pulling my leg about the BLRO's list price since he hasn't got stk anyway. i did admit that i went in the shops on impulse w/out any h/work done 1st. me wife was taking longer than usual wif her shopping at OG so i got time on my hand....
    ok. if the shop quote me a price where a watch is not in stock, then to me it is useless. cause there is no deal to me discuss. the AD can even quote me 3k for all i care because there is no stock.

if i enquire about a particular watch, my AD will tell me straight if there is no stock. no point asking what price because by the time, the stock arrives, the quoted price will ALWAYS be different from the quoted price without stock.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    the the AD = THH?
    the AD = KHH. the biggie shop on the front. the smaller shop guy at the back is a tad friendlier...he may also be pulling my leg about the BLRO's list price since he hasn't got stk anyway. i did admit that i went in the shops on impulse w/out any h/work done 1st. me wife was taking longer than usual wif her shopping at OG so i got time on my hand....

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    many months ago oredi knew it was discontinued.......6100 was a good good price to pay ...

8k ask them f teetoo...

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by garb-age View Post
    i was at ppl's park this afternoon and asked the rolex AD there for the discon. 16710 BLRO GMT II and was quoted a $8k (new). the latest 16710 LN is $10.5k.
    the the AD = THH? the latest 16710 LN should be able to get it for 10300 cash. however the list is 9555. if like this model, hopefully the hype cools off and can get lower than list.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    those shops who still got stock for the 16710 will want to sell higher than the list price of 7444 because it is already discontinued and demand exceed supply.

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    the list was not 6k ....it was 7444........

selling the 16710 at 8k is a bit ridiculous.....i brought my fren to buy one 1 week before the gst was raised, he paid 6100 for a brand new piece.....cant imagine they want 8k for it now.........well when stocks run low, anything can happen.....

i not too sure of used prices.....so cant help on that.....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    can anyone advise what is the ave price for a used GMT II? i was at ppl's park this afternoon and asked the rolex AD there for the discon. 16710 BLRO GMT II and was quoted a $8k (new). the latest 16710 LN is $10.5k. initially i was tempted to consider the BLRO but when i got into another shop, i was told that $8k is way overpriced since the list was $6k plus. that dampen my enthusiasm a little. maybe pre-owned a better bet....

since i got a sub date recently, i was not too keen on the LN. BTW, the sub date is still hot, $7.9k and no discount, plus waiting list for 1 shop. SD and the GMT II can still give discount....

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    thanks for the correction on COSC certification

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    Originally posted by paithorn View Post
    anyone would like to share their time deviations per day here....my GMT is steady now at -3 sec /day....feels like bringing to RSC to adjust....
    every watch is different.....u may wish to monitor it for a few more weeks and see how...............try different positions when u dun wear the watch.......

cosc specs is -4 to +6 secs..........

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    it is still within spec. according to COSC, +-3 sec

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X