I think 2 to 3 weeks time

Leave a comment:

• IntimacyR
    replied
    Normally how long it'll take to repair?

Leave a comment:

• Railgun
    replied
    I sent my GMT back to RSC, since I do not know of any other 3rd party repairer who is reliable.

Leave a comment:

• Mistralx
    replied
    Hi guys,

anyone gmt2 encounter date wheel stuck between dates?
    Should i bring it to rsc?

Leave a comment:

• zhleez
    replied
    Welcome to SG ROC.

16700 is in production from 1988-1999. IMHO, the E-series could be rarely seen in Singapore but certainly not rare worldwide.

I would go for either the older models like the 1675/16750 for more collector's value or the GMT Master II models 16760/16710 which has the more useful adjustable GMT hand.

Originally posted by n6600 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am new to the Rolex world and am looking at purchasing my first timepiece.
    Can any of you Gurus advise roughly how many pieces of 16700 E-Series GMT Master with black bezel were produced?
    My understanding is that the E-Series is between the year of 1990-1992.
    I saw an E-series Black Bezel GMT Master and was told its quite rarely seen.
    Appreciate you Gurus can point me to the right direction in case I decide to purchase it.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• zhleez
    replied
    Go to the shop, put on the watch and pick the one that makes you feel good on the wrist.

Originally posted by Davo23 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have a 16710 black bezel nw. Is it wise to get another gmt batman?
    Or should i go for other models like dssd or sd?

Need some opinions pls...

Leave a comment:

• Davo23
    replied
    Hi guys,

I have a 16710 black bezel nw. Is it wise to get another gmt batman?
    Or should i go for other models like dssd or sd?

Need some opinions pls...

Leave a comment:

• n6600
    replied
    Hi Guys,

I am new to the Rolex world and am looking at purchasing my first timepiece.
    Can any of you Gurus advise roughly how many pieces of 16700 E-Series GMT Master with black bezel were produced?
    My understanding is that the E-Series is between the year of 1990-1992.
    I saw an E-series Black Bezel GMT Master and was told its quite rarely seen.
    Appreciate you Gurus can point me to the right direction in case I decide to purchase it.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• teren_10
    replied
    Hi,

I need some of your valuable advice. I spotted two trades:
    1) LBNIB GMT G series, with 1.5 yr intl warranty going for $8k
    2) BNIB GMT AN series, $8.8k

Is there a direct relationship btwn e resale value and the series (G and AN for this matter) of the watch?

What is holding me back for the first choice is that im suspicious as to why is the watch (bought in mid 2013) a G series instead of AN series? (As i understand that G series are supposedly manufactured earlier than AN series. Are my concerns uncalled for?

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    You may want to read up on the forum's sales rules and regulations before you start to sell your watch?

Tx.

Leave a comment:

• capricorn80
    replied
    Hi,

I would like to find out how could I sell my GMT Master II black and blue on this forum

Leave a comment:

• rozaien
    replied
    Originally posted by schnitzer7 View Post
    Hi, just got myself a GMT2C.. It's an overseas AD piece and undated.. Have yet to resize the bracelet.. Can I just bring it to any Rolex AD to do it or do I need to go to RSC to get it done. Pls advise. Thanks
    Bro,congratulations on your purchase. you can get it done at RSC FOC,gratis

Leave a comment:

• Joshuasjw
    replied
    Originally posted by zhleez View Post
    I'm no expert but this is easy to tell it's a fake.

The CG, handstack are so wrong. The way to set the quickset date is also wrong. This is likely a modified asian 2824 movement to fit the gmt hand.
    To me I think is fake too. The date is too big by right is magnify by 2.5 times but the look is much bigger n the rolex engravement at the clasp area doesn't look like right too.

Leave a comment:

• Mezz72
    replied
    Numbers on the bezel doesn't look deep enough n color should be more silverish rather then whitish. Gmt hand blue part also looks too thick. But frankly, can't tell if wear on the street.
    When claps is opened, wah quite obvious the rolex pattern is wrong as well as the background. Hook is also too thick.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X