X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schnitzer7
    replied
    Hi, just got myself a GMT2C.. It's an overseas AD piece and undated.. Have yet to resize the bracelet.. Can I just bring it to any Rolex AD to do it or do I need to go to RSC to get it done. Pls advise. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• zhleez
    replied
    I'm no expert but this is easy to tell it's a fake.

The CG, handstack are so wrong. The way to set the quickset date is also wrong. This is likely a modified asian 2824 movement to fit the gmt hand.

Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post
    Hi bros,

Saw a YouTube video on the 2013 batman, and it appears that there is a quick date set function and it was also possible to adjust the GMT hand directly.... Looks quite wrong to me... But not sure if it is a new improvement to the movement... Can any expert look at the video to confirm if it real?

http://youtu.be/vQd_PhqPGEQ

Leave a comment:

• zhleez
    replied
    Yes, it is a cheap fake you can easily tell the difference.

Did some research onto the "wix watches" and found the Facebook page... I think it is fake... But from the video, other than the quick date and GMT adjustment flaw, and also the blue sticker that is still attached to the crown, I can't really tell that it is fake! Any expert notice any other tell tail sign?

Leave a comment:

• chewraisins
    replied
    The movement itself is already a tell-tale sign that the watch in the video is a fake.
    It seems like a very high quality one though! But I'm sure there will be other parts you will be able to spot if you handled it in your hands.

Leave a comment:

• nelsonhtb
    replied
    At the end of video the lume is green, should be blue for these model.

Leave a comment:

• Mosses lee
    replied
    LN version

Leave a comment:

• 116520wanabe
    replied
    Hi bros,

Saw a YouTube video on the 2013 batman, and it appears that there is a quick date set function and it was also possible to adjust the GMT hand directly.... Looks quite wrong to me... But not sure if it is a new improvement to the movement... Can any expert look at the video to confirm if it real?

Did some research onto the "wix watches" and found the Facebook page... I think it is fake... But from the video, other than the quick date and GMT adjustment flaw, and also the blue sticker that is still attached to the crown, I can't really tell that it is fake! Any expert notice any other tell tail sign?

Leave a comment:

• 116520wanabe
    replied
    Hi bros,

Leave a comment:

• nelsonhtb
    replied
    Originally posted by Mosses lee View Post
    Just bought my first Rolex GMT Ii
    LN or BLNR?
    My first watch as well the LN version.

Leave a comment:

• Mosses lee
    replied
    Just bought my first Rolex GMT Ii

Leave a comment:

• lewisliew
    replied
    Sian 1/2, I got mine gmtc tt in green illum, until I saw someone post the blue one.. tot of selling off my TT. . haha..

Leave a comment:

• nelsonhtb
    replied
    Aiyah...mine lume looks green when in total darkness but a tinge of blue in partial dark. Possible NOS but seller told me the watch is 2012 manufacture but with random serial cannot check straight away.

Leave a comment:

• lewisliew
    replied
    I got it @ $10,000. not pretty sure is it a good price. but I think it's quite worth it.
    FYI, pls check if they are blue illum, just in case the give ya a NOS!

Leave a comment:

• nelsonhtb
    replied
    Originally posted by zhleez View Post
    I have some watches polished at E**** watch at GL complex before and pretty satisfied with their work, price is also reasonable. You can talk to the male boss to assess your watch condition and get a quote.
    Thanks for providing recommendation.

Leave a comment:

• zhleez
    replied
    Originally posted by nelsonhtb View Post
    Cannot tahan not noticing the scratch lah. Will be hunting around for pro to do or diy later.
    Any recommendation for polishing where?
    I have some watches polished at E**** watch at GL complex before and pretty satisfied with their work, price is also reasonable. You can talk to the male boss to assess your watch condition and get a quote.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X