X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archie2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Watch Freak View Post
    Yeah here is another close up shot, due to the size limitations i am unable to post the picture of the full clock.

Tube Clock : the predecessor of the LED displays. you can read up on this topic at wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixie_tube). If i remember correctly the cost of it would be in the region of 600-750 SGD.

As for the Daytona, mine is the Cal 4130 movement not the Zenith. Not a movement kinda of guy but thought best to buy the newer one, although some might think like wise..

As for changing of the bracelet, imho i would think it won't look good....u can consider a leather / Nato kinda of strap thingy which i have seen quite a few people doing, that would still look not too bad.

thks for the pic. very nice and poisoning .

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Yeah here is another close up shot, due to the size limitations i am unable to post the picture of the full clock.

Tube Clock : the predecessor of the LED displays. you can read up on this topic at wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixie_tube). If i remember correctly the cost of it would be in the region of 600-750 SGD.

As for the Daytona, mine is the Cal 4130 movement not the Zenith. Not a movement kinda of guy but thought best to buy the newer one, although some might think like wise..

As for changing of the bracelet, imho i would think it won't look good....u can consider a leather / Nato kinda of strap thingy which i have seen quite a few people doing, that would still look not too bad.
    I see....nice....

Yeah agree keep the bracelet...looks perfect with it!

Leave a comment:

• Watch Freak
    replied
    Daytona with Tube clock

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• archie2000
    replied

Here is a photo...together with my Retro Clock
    kool kool this one i like...the zenith movements? oso like your retro clock. i thought its vacumm tube amp but then saw some numbers-liked glow. are both watches n clock still avail? care to share where to get and how much are they

need some advice from bro here. if i change the TT bracelet to SS, would the whole watch still look nice?
    Last edited by archie2000; 06-08-08, 09:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Nice watch! Interesting picture!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Wow very nice...

Leave a comment:

• Watch Freak
    replied
    Love my Daytona

Well seeing all the daytona owners who posted, i thought i might as well chip in....

What i like about my TT Daytona,

1) the size is really good for a 7 inch wrist.

2) TT has this very special effect with different lighting conditions, in the day there is abit of that bling factor, at night u can't really see the TT and at some point it does look like the SS.

3) Looks SPORTY esp for a bracelet watch.

As for why i didn't choose the SS versions,

PRICE factor is the main reason, if they were selling it at list with the usual discount i would get the SS white face, the TT looks better with the gold and black mix.

Thus i chose the cheaper one that still appealed to me.

Here is a photo...together with my Retro Clock
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Ha ha ha... you're welcome! Hopefully someone will post a ROSE GOLD Daytona soon!
    Hehehe I can post..but not mine

Leave a comment:

replied
    Ha ha ha... you're welcome! Hopefully someone will post a ROSE GOLD Daytona soon!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Thanks man....thanks alot!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thread quiet for almost 4 months... can't take it anymore...

Leave a comment:

• kenkelvin
    replied
    hihi

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Well...the series are same throughout all Rolex watches not only to Daytona...

http://www.qualitytyme.net/pages/numbers.html

Have a lookie...

hi then is there any big price jump for a stainless steel daytona? ow SS daytona coats how much? example series U A P K Y F D Z M? the no really i catch no balls haha.

Leave a comment:

• IwcBigPilot
    replied
    brand new explorer II M series for $6700 only

brand new explorer II M series for $6700 only
    anyone interested PM me

Leave a comment:

• kenkelvin
    replied
    hihi

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Have a lookie...

darkangel, wow thatnks for the info

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    very nice watch. too bad no money buy. anyway can anyone tell me the series or daytona stainless steel? example yr 2000 is what series ?yr 2001 is what series? and so on? thanks alot.

Have a lookie...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X