Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sngricky
    replied
    Ah, thanks, just learning to use. Appreciate the help!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Bro...for your collection part...u may want to put it as ur signature. So u dun hav to keep typing it.

Just to to user CP right the top and edit signature

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by sngricky View Post
    I just got a pre-owned TT one, old but with Zenith movement,seems quite good price especially taking into account the diamonds but found that when i brought it out, its attracting too much "unwelcomed" attention though so i think i will stick to my SS black face one and leave the TT one mainly for functions, dinners etc.

Most who don't know about the SS one won't even take a second glance. Its sometimes kind of cool wearing a watch you like that most don't/won't recognise.

Any particular daytonas that you guys prefer? I like the white gold one too but it looks a bit too much like the SS one.

Datejust "Boy" - For dad
    Datejust w/ date/diamonds, w/Jubilee - For mum
    Datejust w/diamonds, w/Oyster - For wife
    Explorer 1 - For wife
    Agree..not many can tell the diff between the WG and SS. Even if urs is WG ppl will presume that's SS hahahah...

Leave a comment:

• sngricky
    replied
    Done, already posted there, hahaha.

Definitely not that "She/He/It"

My favourite character is Linghu Chong, in many ways i am like him in real life, despite best intentions, always kenna misunderstood/ill treated when young, always give people chance/let people go but people always stab me in the back. I guess i identify with him, pity i don't know "Du gu jiu jian" though
    Last edited by sngricky; 18-03-08, 10:55 AM. Reason: Added "Du gu jiu jian"

Leave a comment:

• sngricky
    replied
    I just got a pre-owned TT one, old but with Zenith movement,seems quite good price especially taking into account the diamonds but found that when i brought it out, its attracting too much "unwelcomed" attention though so i think i will stick to my SS black face one and leave the TT one mainly for functions, dinners etc.

Most who don't know about the SS one won't even take a second glance. Its sometimes kind of cool wearing a watch you like that most don't/won't recognise.

Any particular daytonas that you guys prefer? I like the white gold one too but it looks a bit too much like the SS one.

Datejust "Boy" - For dad
    Datejust w/ date/diamonds, w/Jubilee - For mum
    Datejust w/diamonds, w/Oyster - For wife
    Explorer 1 - For wife
    Last edited by sngricky; 18-03-08, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Just go over to that thread and post la....there is no restriction or wad....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by sngricky View Post
    Oh sorry, let me join that then. I really like the TT one and putting it side by side with the SS black face one. They complement each other like one is the sun and the other the moon. Hehehe, i am part of the "Sun/Moon" society.

"Ri yue shen jiao, wan sui, wan sui, wan wan sui!""
    Hahahah ....u are dong fang bu bai

Leave a comment:

• sngricky
    replied
    Oh sorry, let me join that then. I really like the TT one and putting it side by side with the SS black face one. They complement each other like one is the sun and the other the moon. Hehehe, i am part of the "Sun/Moon" society.

"Ri yue shen jiao, wan sui, wan sui, wan wan sui!""

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=7

I started a OFFICIAL Daytona thread liao leh...

Hahaha...anyway...nice watches though

Leave a comment:

• sngricky
    replied
    The Daytona Thread

Hey all,

Just interested to find out how many Daytona owners are here and how many do you own? How many other Rolex watches do you have and what watches do you think is good in the line up?

Starting with me, I have a SS Daytona and just bought a pre-owned TT one so only 2 at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by rolexkaki View Post
    but in reality... how many of us, after buying, would want to sell even if we are making a profit? I doubt many of us would want to sell
    Well...it really depends man...

Hey...can post pic of ur new daytona?

Leave a comment:

• rolexkaki
    replied
    but in reality... how many of us, after buying, would want to sell even if we are making a profit? I doubt many of us would want to sell

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    true true
    If it's me ah,i will b like u..I think more worth to spend a little bit more compared to what you are paying to get a 18k gold model...value for money man

Later SS Daytona lose it's demand...then u gonna slap ur face hard hard ald

Leave a comment:

• rolexkaki
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Hahha...I follow the price...
    true true

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    Thx all for the responses .

Glad to know that this forum is gaining more members and that the mods are doing their jobs properly and making this forum warm and interesting .

Keep up the good work guys .

Louis/triton/dark/keltzer/double K just to name a few .
    That double K has been slacking la...havent seen him online for months..hahha

But is it worth paying a premium for SS model? the SG model is at least a couple of K(s) lesser...

anyway, IMHO i think it's all depend in one person heart thus follow the HEART lol when u buy a daytona...
    Hahha...I follow the price...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X