• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahwoon
    replied
    Originally posted by heng78 View Post
    hi,
    went to kee hing hung at people park complex .they quote me 7.9k for the black dial sub with date.is it the best price that can get?any better shop have better offer than this?what are the thing to look out for when buying the sub with date?do they now still come with the anchor?understand that there are series for the sub. if i buy new one what will be the series?
    My understanding is 5% discount if you pay by cash. But again, it depends on the supply and demand. The new sub dun come with anchor, and the new series is M.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by danls79 View Post
    i thought add a bit more can get the lv sub liao ?
    This one got to do more with individual preference. Some prefer the green bezel because it's very prominent and striking. Others liks myself, prefer the black one. More classy

Sounds like you prefer the lv?

Leave a comment:

• danls79
    replied
    i thought add a bit more can get the lv sub liao ?

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by heng78 View Post
    hi,
    went to kee hing hung at people park complex .they quote me 7.9k for the black dial sub with date.is it the best price that can get?any better shop have better offer than this?what are the thing to look out for when buying the sub with date?do they now still come with the anchor?understand that there are series for the sub. if i buy new one what will be the series?
    If you're thinking of getting a new one, it shld be around 7.9K.

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    now latest is M series...... and no more anchor.....

have not been shopping for prices so cant comment on that...... but knowing kee hing, they are certainly negotiable .....

if not u can try offering cash terms at lee chay......

take your time to shop around..... try more ADs .... good luck

Leave a comment:

• heng78
    started a topic sub with date qs

sub with date qs

hi,

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X