Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retail price of Rolex Hulk!!!!

Hi,

I am new here. Not sure the question ask is on the right thread or allow. I am looking for my first purchase, the Rolex Hulk and getting different quote from different AD, some quoted me as high as $14!!! Is the the real retailing price for this model? Or because it hard to find model. Appreciate if you can share your experience and thoughts.

Eugene

Originally posted by eugeneglen View Post
    hi,

i am new here. Not sure the question ask is on the right thread or allow. I am looking for my first purchase, the rolex hulk and getting different quote from different ad, some quoted me as high as $14!!! Is the the real retailing price for this model? Or because it hard to find model. Appreciate if you can share your experience and thoughts.

Eugene
    s$11,810.00

Comment

i can get around $11400 to $11600 from local ad

Comment

Originally posted by dennlow View Post
        s$11,810.00
        Wow the price I gotten was so much different! May I know where can I get the price u quoted?

Comment

Where to get?

Comment

Where to get?
            11,810 is the official retail price...but sadly most local AD if not all are quoting above retail price, just like the Daytona...You can only get it at abt 10.6K from grey markets.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki
              Hi kawan: No point for you to get from local AD. You are sg roc member right, You have choice for better prices at sg roc, Brand new overseas AD set is the same watch, All you need to know who is the good seller at sg roc, Brand new hulk overseas AD set price about $10300. to 10500. you can look for recomended sellers for the example, like? angsu: 1983leofender: grumpygarfield: Cartman: And Many More nice members at sg roc, Take your time to ask around in the sametime making new friends, Good luck Bro eugeneglen, I hope you get what you want.
              Thank you Kawan will spend time searching seller at sg roc and hopefully get my dream watch there.

Comment

Eugene,

need to clear your inbox... else people can't send you PM.
                Hope it's because you are being flooded with offers! Cheers!

Comment

Eugene,

need to clear your inbox... else people can't send you PM.
                  Hope it's because you are being flooded with offers! Cheers!

Comment

Cleared! Thank you for your reminder.

Comment

Hi anyone can pm me the offer for rolek hulk too?

Comment

Hi,

I am new here. Not sure the question ask is on the right thread or allow. I am looking for my first purchase, the Rolex Hulk and getting different quote from different AD, some quoted me as high as $14!!! Is the the real retailing price for this model? Or because it hard to find model. Appreciate if you can share your experience and thoughts.

Eugene

actually Hulk is selling for below $10K in Europe after VAT return. Seen it in a few places. all in the $9+ region. Of course we already know that since Grey dealer are selling slightly above 10K.

you might enjoy some saving even if you buy an air ticket to Europe just to buy this. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by lufu View Post
                          actually Hulk is selling for below $10K in Europe after VAT return. Seen it in a few places. all in the $9+ region. Of course we already know that since Grey dealer are selling slightly above 10K.

you might enjoy some saving even if you buy an air ticket to Europe just to buy this. :-)
                          Thanks for sharing.

Indeed is much cheaper to by from Europe, missed the chance of getting my sis to buy during her holiday last year.
                          Anyway, life is about the making right discussion at the right time & right place. NO Luck so have to buy locally at higher price, hopefully it's appreciate farther in time to come.

Eugene

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Indeed is much cheaper to by from Europe, missed the chance of getting my sis to buy during her holiday last year.
                            Anyway, life is about the making right discussion at the right time & right place. NO Luck so have to buy locally at higher price, hopefully it's appreciate farther in time to come.

Eugene
                            Don't give up hope looks and searching, I almost there waiting for certificate to arrive from japan AD.very nice seller, price not bad at all

Comment

Originally posted by larry88
                              If anyone tells you singapore is a shopping paradise, they must be living in Stone Age
                              Ya they are full of nonsense! Selling at a premium and still so stuck up. Those two in Chinatown and the one in Lucky Plaza behave like that, nose stuck high up in the air. Hope Rolex comes up with some mystery shopper thingy, grade them a fail and revoke their license!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X