Vintages I'll keep....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintages I'll keep....

As a continuation of my other thread, people also asked me, among all my vintage Rolexes, what are the 3 I'll never sell.

Well, I can't say that I'll NEVER sell any of these, but unless I'm in urgent need of cash to fund my GRAIL watch, These are the 3 that I'll be keeping.

1st, My ref 1665 sea dweller.Probably the last batch of 1665 before the 16660 came.Bought it at a very good price some time back, and prices for this with box and papers have since skyrocketed.So, I'll be hanging on to this for dear life...

2nd is my 5512.This is a certified chronometer non date sub, with a shorter production time compared with the 5513.Comes with service papers and box.Fitted with a superdome crystal......and I Looovvee superdomes.

Lastly, my basic 5513.This is my 1st vintage ever bought, and to this day, STILL one of my favourite.

Even with the latest addition of a RED sub to my collection, I'll still keep these 3 as compared with the others.I'll sell the RED in a heartbeat to fund my next purchase.

Hope everyone enjoyed my usual ramblings.....Cheers,Peter.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X