Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather strap plus original Rolex buckle at RSC

Hi bros,

i will be getting my vintage datejust 1601 series back from overhaul next week. As the original bracelet is already spoilt, I am looking for a replacement, and is likely to get the original rolex buckle with the strap. I read in an older thread that RSC do have stock for these, despite the thread been quite old.

So what are the procedures to get the replacement strap at RSC? I heard that you need to produce your watch and let them authenticate is it? Also, I am not sure yet on what length and type of strap plus buckle to get? Gold plated, or 18k gold etc. Can ask the staff there to show me before I decide? And if purchase already, they will help me fix up the strap right??

Pictures of the datejust can be found in the thread started by teou_family in 2010.
    http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/39417-...ntage-datejust

The watch was passed down by my dad, and I wanted to restore it and wear it. Not too sure what kind of buckle and strap to get for someone 30 years old so that wont look that old with the watch! Of cos have to look at pricing also. Appreciate some advice and recommendations here.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X