X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lthg25
    replied
    [QUOTE=doink;830320]hihi anybody pls?[/QU

Service watches and Vintage watches there before. Happy with result. I would recommend him.

Leave a comment:

• r4gs
    replied
    Have not had personal experience with Top Hour.

I have been going to William at Luxury Timepiece Services on 6th floor Tanglin Shopping Centre for over 7 years now. Pricey but 100% satisfied.

Leave a comment:

• doink
    replied
    hihi anybody pls?

Originally posted by doink View Post
    hi does anybody know how reliable top hour (lucky plaza) is? In terms of workmanship and especially price, how do they compare to other independent watch shops for servicing/overhaul/waterproofing?

Leave a comment:

• doink
    replied
    hi does anybody know how reliable top hour (lucky plaza) is? In terms of workmanship and especially price, how do they compare to other independent watch shops for servicing/overhaul/waterproofing?

Leave a comment:

• minimerc
    replied
    Originally posted by a.ler View Post
    As with all vintages, servicing is a problem. I wonder if any here can recommend a good technician that can do a good job?

Btw I heard the servicing charges at rolex has sky-rocketed. The vintages are beautiful but keeping them is costing .
    vintage rolex movement like your old merc E200 with little electronic. Every watch technician will know how to service a 1560/1570 and most rolex movements. Servicing them is no rocket science and parts are not that rare unless movement are 10xx or earlier. plexi crystal are no more than 30 bucks compared to sapphire crystal at 200/300.

Leave a comment:

• gs160
    replied
    Hi, would also be interested in knowing where i can have my 1675 serviced. Appreciate the help!

Leave a comment:

• koshiru
    replied
    They have to turn away vintage series, I am guessing that most of their senior technicians have all mastered and honed their skills to set up their own shops or do their own servicing and no one left with enough skills to work on it :X

Leave a comment:

• zimmerit5
    replied
    Hi,

You may want to try calling Henry of Chuanwatche.com

Regards,

Zimmerit5

Leave a comment:

• a.ler
    replied
    As with all vintages, servicing is a problem. I wonder if any here can recommend a good technician that can do a good job?

Btw I heard the servicing charges at rolex has sky-rocketed. The vintages are beautiful but keeping them is costing .

Leave a comment:

• cheryl17
    replied
    Hi there are tarnishing on my rolex any idea how to get rid of them?

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    Originally posted by fredolori View Post
    I just serviced my 6694 watch at Chinatown market. my watch not moving.just collected replaced parts. service charge plus parts less than 200. now testing it.. if good I recommend him to u ..
    Is the technician name Ah Kwang ?

Leave a comment:

• fredolori
    replied
    I just serviced my 6694 watch at Chinatown market. my watch not moving.just collected replaced parts. service charge plus parts less than 200. now testing it.. if good I recommend him to u ..

Leave a comment:

• smilingchuan
    replied
    Hi can someone let me know where is a good place (quality and price) to service rolex watches

Leave a comment:

• doink
    replied
    hi can someone recommend where i can get a good water pressure test (a dry one without water, just in case there are leaks) at a reasonable price?

Leave a comment:

• Kohky26
    replied
    Originally posted by lohkl View Post
    Thank you for the tip. Unfortunately my fat fingers are too clumsy to handle such ops.

Am concerned that many more will be turned away by Rsc and be turned off to collect vintage Rollie's.
    Thanks for the sharing...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X