Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dominique_kwok
    replied
    Ok your watch looks absolutely charming! The bracelet was an excellent touch!

Leave a comment:

• Ray_Watches
    replied
    [QUOTE=Wenda;162247]@louie: certainly not that U2 :P

@allan: I will send you PM about pricing, I got it directly from the factory through my dealer in Böblingen, Germany. He placed the order and within 2 weeks, I have the bracelet.

Here's the picture of the watch on bracelet:

this is the first time i think sinn has nice watch........
    The bracelet......

Leave a comment:

• Wenda
    replied
    Thanks a lot for your compliments.

Many PMed me about the pricing of the bracelet so I thought I should just share it here. I paid Germany's Sinn factory retail price of 315 Eur about late last year. My contact in Germany waived the shipping cost to Singapore for this bracelet.

Anyway, I am not too sure if the price has increased again (this bracelet used to be the same as U1000 tegimented black bracelet - 295 Eur).

The non tegimented, non PVD bracelet costs about half as much.

Leave a comment:

• psee
    replied
    Originally posted by Wenda View Post
    Even better, this is a tegimented bracelet. Doesn't collect scratches easily. On the downside, it costs much more than a normal non tegimented bracelet.
    Hihi, ok to share how much that bracelet cost? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• nottinghill
    replied
    ...very nice looking watch....wear it in good health...

Leave a comment:

• Wenda
    replied
    You are absolutely right. I feel that on my tiny wrist, rubber strap gives the best balance. Bracelet will just add much more substance to this watch (already heavy by itself).

The holes are indeed microadjuster. Similar to what Rolex sports model has. This bracelet comes with diver's extension link too (ala Omega, Rolex, Breitling).

Leave a comment:

• allan
    replied
    I think the tegimented bracelet is very nice but the rubber strap works just fine. Still dunno if i wanna get the bracelet as i rarely wear my u1 nowadays.

Anyway can i check the different holes on the clasp is to allow smaller adjustments of the length?

Leave a comment:

• Wenda
    replied
    Even better, this is a tegimented bracelet. Doesn't collect scratches easily. On the downside, it costs much more than a normal non tegimented bracelet.

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    wow very nice indeed!!

nvr knew sinn has PVD bracelets leh!!

Leave a comment:

• psee
    replied
    Very nice! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Wenda
    replied
    @louie: certainly not that U2 :P

@allan: I will send you PM about pricing, I got it directly from the factory through my dealer in Böblingen, Germany. He placed the order and within 2 weeks, I have the bracelet.

Here's the picture of the watch on bracelet:

Leave a comment:

• allan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wenda View Post

Yes, Sinn makes tegimented black bracelet too. Infact the bracelet that I bought for this one is also compatible for U1 Black or U1 Tempus.

The clasp comes with that colour but I know the U1 Tempus comes with PVD black clasp. This one is not tegimented, as expected, it has collected scratches over the past months. I swapped it to bracelet and I can vouch that the bracelet quality is top notch and doesn't get scratched easily too.
    i went THG NAC the other day and the SA told me there is no black tegimented bracelet

btw can share with me the cost of the bracelet? you order thru THG right?

Leave a comment:

• phantom628
    replied
    nice combination of colours...good watch...

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    I thought this U2...

Leave a comment:

• Wenda
    replied

Yes, Sinn makes tegimented black bracelet too. Infact the bracelet that I bought for this one is also compatible for U1 Black or U1 Tempus.

The clasp comes with that colour but I know the U1 Tempus comes with PVD black clasp. This one is not tegimented, as expected, it has collected scratches over the past months. I swapped it to bracelet and I can vouch that the bracelet quality is top notch and doesn't get scratched easily too.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X