One night with Linde....some photos and impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kqxrlovesSpeedmasters View Post
    The 'Okto' family definitely more exp then 'The One' family, specs wise like bro unregistered said, they go down to 1111m. The more expensive ones like Tattoo and Moonphase use the Frederic Piguet cal. 1150 and have complications like moonphase or super complicated and detailed case like the Tattoo.

Hehe btw I took the plunge for my 2nd LW already will post pics once I have time to take them..
    wah steady sia, you really poisoned deep deep by LW!!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Nice! What did you pick up? I'm keen on the tattoo myself
      Current COLLECTION
      Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

I picked up a 3 Timer Green Dial on tracked calf leather I think ultimately I will get 1 model from each family, for the Oktopus family will definitely be looking at the tattoo for sure

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        Nice! What did you pick up? I'm keen on the tattoo myself
        My Tumblr
        -------------------
        http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

Pics of the LW 3 Timer Green Dial. Pls pardon the bad lighting!

This watch has one of the nicest dials patterns around- a beautiful dark green dial which has been cut into little segmented concentric circles.

The finish of the case as with all LW watches is fantastic with contrasting polished and brushed finishes.

Ahhh this is one of my fav aspects of LW watches..the strap...this is a tracked calf leather strap which has kind of a segmented look that I feels goes with the dial pattern of the 3 timer very well. I think Ariel Adams has nicknamed this particular strap 'worm hide' lol

Enjoy!!
          My Tumblr
          -------------------

Comment

wow..i envy your wrist size....argh.....LW looks great on your wrist!

Congrats on your latest Love from LW...
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Very nice! I ain't a fan of green personally though so I personally would not have picked this up, bt that does not detract from the overall look and feel of the watch. I know I caught my partner eying the Great White
              Current COLLECTION
              Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                Very nice! I ain't a fan of green personally though so I personally would not have picked this up, bt that does not detract from the overall look and feel of the watch. I know I caught my partner eying the Great White
                Yea the 3 Timer Brown Dial would have been my 1st choice, but there was only the green and black dial left... and the 3 Timer white
                My Tumblr
                -------------------

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X