• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I know why you selling off your watches

Very nice watch.

Comment

LV,

Just don't get so addicted to the M3 that when you return 2 years later....had to sell all your precious watches to get a M3 here. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
        Yeah! The M3 RRoCks!!!
        I guess I'm going to disappoint. For purpose of impression management, I think I have to let the M3 choice go to rest.

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
        Now I know why you selling off your watches

Very nice watch.
        Thanks bro! I thought Shir told you about it previously why I was selling my watches. Anyway, you were right from the start. LOL, I couldn't resist change.

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
        LV,

Just don't get so addicted to the M3 that when you return 2 years later....had to sell all your precious watches to get a M3 here. Haha
        ROFL, hahahah.... that would not happen now that I'm not even going to consider a M3. My choices are in order as follows and they all cost +/- USD30k each and all are from year 2008 and less than 30,000 miles in mileage:
        1. Mercedes GLK 350
        2. Mercedes E350 sedan
        3. Audi A4 Wagon
        4. Mercedes C350 sedan
        5. Volvo XC60
        6. VW Touareg
        7. BMW 335 sedan
        8. Mercedes R350

Cars are just going to be a point A to B tool for me now
        I want a 116505!

Comment

C63AMG is also a good car for point A to B. It gets you there faster. Heehee
          1 3 5
          ├┼┼╕
          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
            C63AMG is also a good car for point A to B. It gets you there faster. Heehee
            hahaha, yes, you are right. hmm, don't poison me leh.... need to save $$$ for my RB2
            I want a 116505!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis V View Post
              hahaha, yes, you are right. hmm, don't poison me leh.... need to save $$$ for my RB2
              But it is quite tempting C63 link
              I want a 116505!

Comment

4. Mercedes C350 sedan
                7. BMW 335 sedan
                These 2 are fine rides

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                  These 2 are fine rides
                  Keke, cos u owned both. Btw, if these 2, which has a bigger boot? U replaced ur 335 with the c350 right? Any complaints or positive feedback?
                  I want a 116505!

Comment

Thanks bro! I thought Shir told you about it previously why I was selling my watches. Anyway, you were right from the start. LOL, I couldn't resist change.
                    She told me RB2, did not say anything on PP....

Comment

These 2 are fine rides
                      Don't listen to him. He is bias and drumming up interest for his next sale! Ha

Comment

But it is quite tempting C63 link
                        This will also need impression mgt. Get a S4 avant That's very soccer mum. Or get a discovery 3 to conquer the outback.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                          She told me RB2, did not say anything on PP....
                          Oh, yes yes. That is right. The "purchase order" was approved for a RB2 but I got diverted halfway. It was a tough call, loved both watches but the 5712R seems to call out to me more plus I also saw a RB2 unit selling in NY at 3k less than what I was offered here in SG. Since I was going to be in US anyway, the plan is to bring the missus to NY for holiday and hopefully the watch is still available then,

Don't listen to him. He is bias and drumming up interest for his next sale! Ha
                          Aiyo, u pi-cha his lobang... tsk tsk
                          I want a 116505!

Comment

This will also need impression mgt. Get a S4 avant That's very soccer mum. Or get a discovery 3 to conquer the outback.
                            True true, I better not have all these evil poisonous thoughts. Thoughts should just be on the RB2 in NY
                            I want a 116505!

Comment

Keke, cos u owned both. Btw, if these 2, which has a bigger boot? U replaced ur 335 with the c350 right? Any complaints or positive feedback?
                              335 was a cab so the Merc sedan definitely has the larger boot.

Btw the 2 rides, the Merc is so much easier to drive compared to the 335 cab and power is ample for most traffic conditions.
                              Over the last 12 mths, wife and i started driving the sedan more than the cab so finally decided to keep the Merc and sell the 335.

And btw the 335 SEDAN and the Merc, I think the Merc is better looking.

Have fun in your search

Comment

335 was a cab so the Merc sedan definitely has the larger boot.

Btw the 2 rides, the Merc is so much easier to drive compared to the 335 cab and power is ample for most traffic conditions.
                                Over the last 12 mths, wife and i started driving the sedan more than the cab so finally decided to keep the Merc and sell the 335.

And btw the 335 SEDAN and the Merc, I think the Merc is better looking.

Have fun in your search
                                I see. Thanks for sharing. Between the 335 and C350, I'm inclined towards the latter. Like you, I think the latter is better looking and the lines are nicer.
                                I want a 116505!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X