• Show
Clear All

• psee
    replied
    Excellent choice! Congrats & enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Paneraii
    replied
    - Pam 210 has the clean look that I like. And, I think this Pam 210 dial is more evergreen in my opinion
    You have good taste. base is best.

Leave a comment:

• Kenneth_C
    replied
    Originally posted by bleujo122 View Post
    Hi,

My first Pam is also 210. Reasons exactly the same as urs ! Classic design and love the diamond crown. A suggestion to u is that you change to a aftemath strap and keep the original one since it doesnt come with replacement strap. I just change mine after 2 years. should had change earlier ...... got mine at J and S straps ... the big black face of Pam210 goes well with most colour straps : )
    I have been wearing my Pam 210 since June. Where could I get straps for my 210?

Leave a comment:

• bleujo122
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenneth_C View Post
    Hi

I am new to Panerai. Partly influenced by a good friend who loves Panerai. Why did I opt for Pam 210?
    - Price of this model is within my budget
    - Size - not too chunky
    - I love the radiomir regular diamond shape crown instead of the luminors crown protectors
    - Pam 210 has the clean look that I like. And, I think this Pam 210 dial is more evergreen in my opinion
    - Manual winding - can be troublesome - but winding is needed once every 2 days.
    - My 1st manual winding watch

In fact, I was choosing between Pam 210 and Pam 048. In the end, I opted for 210.

Hi,

My first Pam is also 210. Reasons exactly the same as urs ! Classic design and love the diamond crown. A suggestion to u is that you change to a aftemath strap and keep the original one since it doesnt come with replacement strap. I just change mine after 2 years. should had change earlier ...... got mine at J and S straps ... the big black face of Pam210 goes well with most colour straps : )

Leave a comment:

• mobile22
    replied
    Originally posted by LaiDaWei View Post
    Very good choice indeed, clean, simple and sweet. I much prefer Radiomir than Luminor. Looks better and more comfortable to wear. Manual winding watch w/o date is ok.
    Another reason people buy radiomir is that they are easier to fit in long sleeve shirt cuffs as they are less bulky than the luminor

Leave a comment:

• Kenneth_C
    replied
    Thanks for all the compliments. I think I made the right choice. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• LaiDaWei
    replied
    Very good choice indeed, clean, simple and sweet. I much prefer Radiomir than Luminor. Looks better and more comfortable to wear. Manual winding watch w/o date is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Congratz! Tx for sharing with us this very nice watch

Leave a comment:

• mobile22
    replied
    Good choice .... one of my good friends also started with a radiomir ... A 183

Leave a comment:

• pegasi
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenneth_C View Post
    Hi

I am new to Panerai. Partly influenced by a good friend who loves Panerai. Why did I opt for Pam 210?
    - Size - not too chunky
    - I love the radiomir regular diamond shape crown instead of the luminors crown protectors
    - Manual winding - can be troublesome - but winding is needed once every 2 days.

In fact, I was choosing between Pam 210 and Pam 048. In the end, I opted for 210.
    FYI the first panerai in the history is a Radiomir

Leave a comment:

• breitling77
    replied
    Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Kenneth_C
    replied
    Hi

- Size - not too chunky

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    You are the minority who start with a Radiomir

Care to share why you didn't go for a Luminor?

Leave a comment:

• pegasi
    replied
    You are the minority who start with a Radiomir

Care to share why you didn't go for a Luminor?

Leave a comment:

• december20
    replied
    congrats, wear it in good health!

Leave a comment:

• Kenneth_C
    started a topic My 1st Panerai

My 1st Panerai

Bought my 1st Panerai in June 2011.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile