Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Purchase - Helson Gauge (One-Arm-Bandit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

47mm width, 22mm height! thats not a watch, its a weapon!! LOL

love the dome crystal man!!

Comment

your wish is granted.

Originally posted by Horology View Post
      Congrats on this unique piece. Please do a wrist shot for me? As a prize that I have guessed correctly? hee!
      i will do 1 better. i will give you one of my watch box that was modified by ten10. please contact me via pm for self collection please.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

if i got time over the CNY break, i may write my journey to getting this watch.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Really HUGE!! but enjoy your new toy.
          Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Really a powerful timepiece 3500m with bronze bezel ..Congrats...

Comment

will try to take more pictures of the watch. one of the challenges is due to its thick super dome sapphire glass

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

Triton, you’re really making me miss my mom’s cooking this CNY man!

That’s a beast on your wrist… Congrats!
                Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
                • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
                • Montre de MarQue
                • Etoile D'Or
                • Hotel Indonesia
                • Glory Time
                • The Watch-Collector
                • Time Palace
                • The Swiss Connection
                • M Baker
                • Maurice Lacroix
                • Time Marques
                • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

helson gauge on a leather strap

decided to put on a leather strap for my helson gauge

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

a quick close up shot

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

After having wore the watch for close to 3 months, it has become a daily beater and is a subject to conversation when people who see the watch.

i have mentioned to most people that this watch case is design for people with thin and/or small wrist. however most people are skeptical about it saying that how can it be? Such a big watch case, sure cannot one lah. I urge them to try and most if not all are impressed that it can really sit nicely on the wrist. the only comment after that is that it is a heavy watch.

most people had a second look @ the watch because it is what i termed a 'one-arm-bandit' watch because of a single hand telling the time. initially most people were unable to tell the time, but most figured it out after like 2-3 minutes. so it is not that hard to tell the time if one is used to the one hand and dial markers.

i first bought this watch because of the bronze bezel. as with most bronze case watch, it 'ages' differently due to the weather. i am happy with the way the bezel has aged. i have also changed the straps from original rubber to leather to nato. i am currently using a 2 piece nato 3 ring strap. why this strap? this is because a single 3 ring nato strap can cause the watch case to slide forward/backward. however with this 2 piece nato strap, it not only assist me in wearing this heavy watch, it does not slide

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

Judging from your pictures and wrist shot, you dont look like you have a small wrist. Anyways, it Fits you. I dont think i can ever pull off an instrument that is so tall, I only have a 6.25 Inch wrist!!!
                        You are very BRAVE but as long as you like it, just do it!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X