Rolex REF:1680 TT Subbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Mr Problemchyle

Peter, care to shed some light on this 1680 beaute?

THIS is the baby i've been waxing lyrical about! Going on and on and on and on about! How can i get my hands on 1?
    There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

I think it a ref 16803.I have seen 2 b4, but both are fitted with the newer style dials.....similar to those on the current models.These 'NIPPLE' dial , on some forums......believe they are only fitted on the full gold models....i.e. 16808.

I could be wrong....as I am not so good wif the TT models.....

Cheers.P.

Comment

I knew it! Peter would have the answers!!! Thanks bro for the headsup...hey wld the new full gold subs have these blue nipple dials?

How much shld one pay for the TT or Full gold ones yknow?
        There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
          I think it a ref 16803.I have seen 2 b4, but both are fitted with the newer style dials.....similar to those on the current models.These 'NIPPLE' dial , on some forums......believe they are only fitted on the full gold models....i.e. 16808.

I could be wrong....as I am not so good wif the TT models.....

Cheers.P.
          Hi Peter..thie picture posted here is definately the 1680..last known..3 pcs in Singapore..1pc is with Chuan watch..another at Daytona watch n another belongs to my friend..haha...

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
            I knew it! Peter would have the answers!!! Thanks bro for the headsup...hey wld the new full gold subs have these blue nipple dials?

How much shld one pay for the TT or Full gold ones yknow?
            Nipple dials already phased out.You wanna see a 16803 wif new type dial.....see MONSTER TIME website .Currently they got a 16803 for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by benjiyui View Post
              Hi Peter..thie picture posted here is definately the 1680..last known..3 pcs in Singapore..1pc is with Chuan watch..another at Daytona watch n another belongs to my friend..haha...
              Some believe these TT Nipple subs are only on the early series.....therefore they are VERY rare.2 years of collecting ONLY vintage rollies....I hv not come across any TT subs wif 'nipples'......

I have seen TT 16803 wif later dials....and once saw a FULL GOLD 16808....This is a true 'NIPPLE' fitted sub.....VERY STUNNING watch...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X