Finally.. my 116710

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally.. my 116710

the reason why i was here the first place.. final got my hands on mine..

the wait is over.......congratualtions.....
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Gong Xi Gong Xi....

Comment

Congrats bro !!!! this is one of my target as well !!! Please be gentle with it.

Comment

wah congrates!!!

nice watch u have there. belly belly nice!!

now all u need to do is remove all the stickers!!
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Swee... Congrats on yr catch..

Am aiming for one as well.. building up my ammo.

Comment

Bro think I know you. We met at Bedok interchange once upon a time . Remembered you told me you did not have a ROLEX watch then (at least more than a year ago?). My heartfelt congratz to you !

The watch and pic is very nice.

Cheers!
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

thanks bros for all the kind words!!! very excited about this piece as i avoided all the temptation of the other sports model..

Comment

What else can I say but...

Comment

hey bro.. how's business man? yes i remember you.. do you have an straps to go with the MM you sold me the last time?

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Bro think I know you. We met at Bedok interchange once upon a time . Remembered you told me you did not have a ROLEX watch then (at least more than a year ago?). My heartfelt congratz to you !

The watch and pic is very nice.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
                      Congrats bro !!!! this is one of my target as well !!! Please be gentle with it.
                      bro.. believe me i'm trying my best.. so far i've trim the stickers so i don't remove them.. i almost wear with the bezel protector. haha

Comment

Originally posted by vf47 View Post
                        bro.. believe me i'm trying my best.. so far i've trim the stickers so i don't remove them.. i almost wear with the bezel protector. haha
                        haha i also did the same with the stickers on my gmtiic for the last 3 weeks.

BUT decided to remove them altogether over the weekend. Got a few cons if you keep the stickers on for too long.

1) Difference in terms of aging on the bracelet
                        I left the clasp stickers on and after removing them over the weekend, i noticed the clasp area to be super shiny and the other PCL all look much duller and have minor scratches.

2) The brushed parts will have a mark at places where the sticker covers it and is hard to remove (I found this out because i left the 2 small stickers at the crown guard and when i removed them after 3 weeks, underneath it got 2 distinct marks!! couldnt remove them but luckily its at the bottom so no one but me can see. Tonight maybe take photo post here show you.

3) It ain't my watch if it doesnt 'grow' with me
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Nice watch indeed...My next target watch as well...

Comment

thanks bros.. hope your wishes will come through really soon too!!

Comment

Thanks in advance for sharing the pictures.. really thinking whether should i wear this daily.. or maybe i should just wear back my TAG. hai.. spend quite abit but too dear to wear..

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                              haha i also did the same with the stickers on my gmtiic for the last 3 weeks.

BUT decided to remove them altogether over the weekend. Got a few cons if you keep the stickers on for too long.

1) Difference in terms of aging on the bracelet
                              I left the clasp stickers on and after removing them over the weekend, i noticed the clasp area to be super shiny and the other PCL all look much duller and have minor scratches.

2) The brushed parts will have a mark at places where the sticker covers it and is hard to remove (I found this out because i left the 2 small stickers at the crown guard and when i removed them after 3 weeks, underneath it got 2 distinct marks!! couldnt remove them but luckily its at the bottom so no one but me can see. Tonight maybe take photo post here show you.

3) It ain't my watch if it doesnt 'grow' with me

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X