Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharing Pics of my Vintages which i had taken lately...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing Pics of my Vintages which i had taken lately...

My 6694...

My 15000...

Wrist Shot...

Night shots...

Comment

Comment

Night shots taken along Singapore River....

Comment

Nice Vintage!!! My favourite watch 6694!!!!!!

Btw bro, jz to check...your 6694's dial has been redone before? Cos the wording "C" and "S" on the PRECISION seems not very well done... or issit due to camera refraction???

Comment

Very nice pics bro...

Did anyone catch you taking off your watch and taking pics in the middle of the road? hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

very nice shot
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                Nice Vintage!!! My favourite watch 6694!!!!!!

Btw bro, jz to check...your 6694's dial has been redone before? Cos the wording "C" and "S" on the PRECISION seems not very well done... or issit due to camera refraction???
                Any seniors here can clarify about the above? Cos i got the watch from a preown shop and was told that the watch is fully original...

Comment

I have also noticed something, the dial to my 6694, the 'rolex" wording on the dial is longer than the "Oysterdate". Whereas i had come across 6694 with dials whose wordings "rolex" is shorter then the wordings "Oysterdate"...

Something i had discovered too is that 6694 that i had seen manufactured before 1980s, all "rolex" wordings are shorter than the wordings "Oysterdate"... is it coincidental?

Old birds here please shed some light...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Very nice pics bro...

Did anyone catch you taking off your watch and taking pics in the middle of the road? hehehe
                    some passer by just stop and look what i was doing... along singapore river, i was literally kneeling down on the ground and passer by kept looking at what i was doing... so malu...

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                      some passer by just stop and look what i was doing... along singapore river, i was literally kneeling down on the ground and passer by kept looking at what i was doing... so malu...
                      what so malu taking photos of your rollie in public...as long you enjoyed it,and we enjoy the photos this is important.

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                        I have also noticed something, the dial to my 6694, the 'rolex" wording on the dial is longer than the "Oysterdate". Whereas i had come across 6694 with dials whose wordings "rolex" is shorter then the wordings "Oysterdate"...

Something i had discovered too is that 6694 that i had seen manufactured before 1980s, all "rolex" wordings are shorter than the wordings "Oysterdate"... is it coincidental?

Old birds here please shed some light...

Thanks
                        Ops.... missed out on the obvious part...

So far all my 6694's ROLEX wordings are shorter than the oysterdate wording. The font of the Rolex wording also should not be so much bigger than the oysterdate wordings....

One of the ways I tell if the dial has been redone before is to look at the wordings... Black or Blue dial with golden baton markers should have golden colour wordings as well... If the wordings are white, then the dial has been "touch up" before...

That is base on my own assessment and also advice from a watch seller... Correct me if I'm wrong though...

Comment

My markers are silver in colour and my wordings are in white...

called my dealer and confirmed that the dial was original...

Comment

more lights from the old birds??

Thanks

Comment

Some editing on my vinatges... interesting...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X