my 2.5 rollies and a panny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
    nice collection. i went to cortina at raffles city last nite to look at rolex. they still have seadweller and submariner without date.....SD was going for 8100 without discount while submariner without date is 7000 with 5% off.

they also have the submariner 50 yrs anniversary model that cost 8500 without disc.....so tempted to get it.
    hi Andrew, can check whether the sub without date $7000 is after discount or before discount?

As for the SD, i think a bit expensive, can get it at 7150 with cash payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
      yup...i agree with u that SD is overpriced at cortina. maybe they think it is discontinued model...that is why.
      why would cortina thinks it is a discontinued model when there is no official word. does not make sense.

the more likely reason i can think of is that they can possible sell it to someone who is willing to pay that price.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I can get at least 15% discount for the sub w/o date.
        Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile