• Show
Clear All

• crunchynut
    replied
    Very pretty! ))

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    This is expected and has always been the case, year in-year out. Bonus month, so retailers are well 'prepared'..

Leave a comment:

• pegasi
    replied
    Swee...I think most ladies love MOP dial.

BTW one of my lady colleagues has been hunting for a rolex these few days, and she says most outlets give only 15% for DJ. The SA of one shops even reveals to her that they are asked to "hold" the price (i.e. give less discount) as now is the festive season so they expect people to spend...

Leave a comment:

• crazybay
    replied
    Very nice DJ! Look very elegant with the MOP dial. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• psee
    replied
    Gorgeous DJ! Thks for sharing

Leave a comment:

• Watcha
    replied
    Originally posted by KLT View Post
    Thanks. Actually thinking abt it, the premium you pay for a MOP dial is kinda crazy. But they are nice and unique. No choice if you like them like me.
    What a beautiful piece. Captivating

It's all in the craft.

Leave a comment:

• KLT
    replied
    Thanks. Actually thinking abt it, the premium you pay for a MOP dial is kinda crazy. But they are nice and unique. No choice if you like them like me.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Went shopping for a Xmas pressie for my wifey and ended up with this Datejust 31mm MOP. Hope she likes it ...

Very nice Dj.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Went shopping for a Xmas pressie for my wifey and ended up with this Datejust 31mm MOP. Hope she likes it ...

You can't go wrong! Congrats bro! very gd choice

Leave a comment:

• KLT
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Very beautiful pc . I last checked the retail price was $10,906. How much did you purchase it for, and from where?

Tx for sharing with the community
    Wow! You really know your prices well. Got it from THG MW. I would only say that 15% discount is quite standard for a Datejust.
    You need to know someone to get more. And even than many ADs have their hands tied by the Watch makers.

Leave a comment:

• han
    replied
    I think is from thg at the Tangs , I was there this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Very beautiful pc . I last checked the retail price was $10,906. How much did you purchase it for, and from where?

Tx for sharing with the community

Leave a comment:

• KLT
    started a topic Hers

Hers

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X