Sub 1/2 GOLD & BLACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojojojay View Post
    the blue sub , i saw at cash box at jurong point is 7500 for blue sub , 7800 for black sub , n i think e other place was abt 6800 if i not wrong , U series i think
    Surpising. Thought blue sub usually more in demand than black sub and so consequently more expensive. Perhaps the black sub's condition is better
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojay View Post
      the blue sub , i saw at cash box at jurong point is 7500 for blue sub , 7800 for black sub , n i think e other place was abt 6800 if i not wrong , U series i think
      Quite expensive leh..I think. My dealer offer me TT sub with diamond dial...8k

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Quite expensive leh..I think. My dealer offer me TT sub with diamond dial...8k
        TT sub with diamond dial? What a combination... Never see before leh..

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          TT sub with diamond dial? What a combination... Never see before leh..
          The dial is silver colour if I am not wrong...either diamond dial with sapphire IF am not wrong,only took a few seconds to look at it then told the uncle dun want. Coz that was out of budget.hahaha

Comment

serti dial ppl will understand..........
            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
              serti dial ppl will understand..........
              Ok..but some ppl dun understand serti mah..muz say the dial got wad got wad...

Comment

I really don't understand what is serti dial. Sua Ku la. hahaha. Paisei man

Comment

The dial is silver colour if I am not wrong...either diamond dial with sapphire IF am not wrong,only took a few seconds to look at it then told the uncle dun want. Coz that was out of budget.hahaha
                  yeah, the dial is silver in colour with diamonds. i saw some pre-own shops displaying it today.

Comment

My dealer offer me TT sub with diamond dial...8k
                    thats consider cheap as the SS sub is selling at list price $7931 with no discount.
                    Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                      thats consider cheap as the SS sub is selling at list price $7931 with no discount.
                      Yeah it is...But depends on you also la..some ppl dun like preowned

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X