No announcement yet.

My 2nd ROLEX!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another collection of mine taken from the safe..

Jacob & Co 5-Time Zone - Featuring a 8.75ct Original Oversized Diamond WG Bezel. 0.56ct White Mother of Pearl Dial with Silver Time Zone with Diamond Accents and a 47mm Case. All Parts are Factory Original.

Comment

another shot under warm light...

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

eh diamonds are supposed to be a gal's best friend . they seem to be yours! but nice watches!

Comment

Originally posted by relac88
            Can owner share the retail price and price bought

local Yafriro don't carry this model..

the watch was brought directly from Jacob & Co Flagship boutique in New York.

the oversized 8.75ct diamond bezel was specially factory custom made to order.

current retail price they are selling around US$45,000.00

Comment

have another day-date which happen to be my 1st rolex with full of diamonds in it..

will get it from the bank safe and share with bros soon

Comment

My 2nd Rolex - 118296 Platinum Day Date featuring a Smooth Bezel with MYRIAD Diamond Dial, Diamond Lugs & President Band. All Parts are Factory Original.

Comment

Nice shot! It's a great achievement to own such a magnificent timepiece. Wonder what will be your 3rd Rolex? Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by KSLEE View Post
                  My 2nd Rolex - 118296 Platinum Day Date featuring a Smooth Bezel with MYRIAD Diamond Dial, Diamond Lugs & President Band. All Parts are Factory Original.

Comment

You put in bank safe? That will be hard to view as you need to go to bank, why not consider get a safe at home? The safes are pretty safe and heavy nowadays. Should consider.

have another day-date which happen to be my 1st rolex with full of diamonds in it..

will get it from the bank safe and share with bros soon

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                      You put in bank safe? That will be hard to view as you need to go to bank, why not consider get a safe at home? The safes are pretty safe and heavy nowadays. Should consider.
                      thanks for the advise but in my case there's always the risk especially when nobody are at home everyday.

my office & bank are within walking distance, it's very convenience ....

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                        eeeewwww, fugly, both the day date and the Jacob..

just sharing alternative opinion. sorry if i offended
                        think you may have offended many day-date lovers over here...

everyone have their own taste but wouldn't it be nice if nice compliments are posted since I'm the one sharing

Comment

eeeewwww, fugly, both the day date and the Jacob..
                          No lah, I am also daydate lover...
                          just providing alternative view of your daydate as i really find it awful just like how i find a Yachtmaster

cannot always only have compliments, right?
                          must also have some alternative views.
                          heh
                          there's a strong scent of vinegar presence the moment you come into my thread.

your comments "eeeewwww, fugly" over the 2 watches whose combine value easily exceed over 100K, in my opinion you are tasteless not a watch lover, no respect for those watchmaker who design them.

I am here to contribute and share but please don't mess up my thread.

I THANK YOU for your alternative opinion but BIG SHOT like you please go elsewhere, you are not welcome in my thread!

Moderator, Sir can you please take note!

Comment

retrieve another 2 watches after lying in the safe deposit box for some years...
                            shown here one of my wife's ...

ROLEX LADY DATEJUST SPECIAL EDITION IN YELLOW GOLD WITH DIAMONDS.

Comment

retrieve another 2 watches after lying in the safe deposit box for some years...
                              shown here one of my wife's ...

ROLEX LADY DATEJUST SPECIAL EDITION IN YELLOW GOLD WITH DIAMONDS.

Very interesting combi, heavily zhng but I like the diamonds on lugs

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

TS >> The day-date is great looking.

Maybe your watches picts were not taken with cubans, dollars, fugly straps.. thats why Mr. Big cannot take it.

Likewise, no offence hor.. My honest alternative opinion as well.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X