Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iceheller
    replied
    Yes, ah beng nowaday also highly engalish educated. Just look at the two scholar ah beng that hit the court recently. Got so much money and still so stingy and asking for special service from vendor. Really first class ah beng act!

Leave a comment:

• Watcha
    replied
    Hublot n AP now become ah beng watch.

Leave a comment:

• roguehog
    replied
    Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
    The last time i saw some one wear a full gold rolex was few years ago but he was in his 60s hitting 70s...

Hublot and AP are the new mid-40s Ah Beng toys. Spotted a few of the heavily tattoo mid-40s Ah Beng sitting in Yishun Blk 761 coffeeshop wearing Hublot Big Bang and drink beer at night man... Fake or real ,that one for you to judge for yourself if you dropby there
    Spot on bro! That's my dad's ah beng watch. No quick set date. And he's 82 years old. Haha!

Leave a comment:

• Iceheller
    replied
    The last time i saw some one wear a full gold rolex was few years ago but he was in his 60s hitting 70s...

Hublot and AP are the new mid-40s Ah Beng toys. Spotted a few of the heavily tattoo mid-40s Ah Beng sitting in Yishun Blk 761 coffeeshop wearing Hublot Big Bang and drink beer at night man... Fake or real ,that one for you to judge for yourself if you dropby there

Leave a comment:

• roguehog
    started a topic Along came an Ah Beng...

Along came an Ah Beng...

this is a follow up to my thread on my humble trio in the general rolex forum:
    spot uncle Beng if you can. no prizes for the winner though. hahaha!

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X