Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From recent to P1, is that really all of your loot

Comment

still got a few funny watches here and there but no time to take the pictures.

i try to dig those watches out tonight :P

Comment

Solid man You serious?!

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by zenith3265 View Post
          thank you both very much

yeah...i was jumping up and down when he gave me the watch.

Whats a thoughful Dad...a watch at 12 (Casio), another at 18 (Omega)

Comment

Originally posted by bubbfish View Post
            Solid man You serious?!

Welcome to the forum!
            The rest are for fun type of watches la. See already can laugh type.
            Thks for the welcome!

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
            Whats a thoughful Dad...a watch at 12 (Casio), another at 18 (Omega)
            The interval was for 12 years before he bought me something le! (pri1 to poly)
            Tmr let my son try the casio see he like of not. Prob not his type for now

Comment

Nice watches! My dad told me when I was young, "I cut your allowance because I need money to buy myself a new watch cos mine is spoilt".
              [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by zenith3265 View Post
                i still have my first watch with me. this watch brings me such great memories and i still tell my wife how important this watch is to me.

i was in Pri 1 when my dad bought it for me. he cycled from his office to the watch shop and then to my school, waited for my recess time and gave it to me at the school gate. my friends were all so envious and i made a lot of friends that day

I still show my dad this watch time to time and he always gives me the same smile. The smile that says 'tamade...make lim peh cycle so far to give you the watch, now got money buy other watches also never buy me one in return'.

my first watch (still running well. I will probably give it to my son when he goes to pri 1.....that is if he wants)

You are so lucky bro ! You Dad loves you so much that he goes thru great length to give you your first watch.......That's Pricless bro ! Priceless...

Get him a Rolex ( Those with bling bling leh ) for his coming birthday lah ! Let your love wears around his wrist.....
                *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
                  Nice watches! My dad told me when I was young, "I cut your allowance because I need money to buy myself a new watch cos mine is spoilt".
                  HEHE bro !!! Now you have more power watches than your Dad can ever dream....
                  *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Well... forgive him.
                    Life's tough then.

I bet your pay pocket now is much deeper than his, right?

Originally posted by billykueek View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bubbfish View Post
                      Well... forgive him.
                      Life's tough then.

I bet your pay pocket now is much deeper than his, right?
                      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X